A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Weekly Workouts


There were some highs and lows as far as my back pain.
The good news is I do think PT is helping me.

I ran 18 miles.
I lifted three times.
I stair climbed once.
And I did 2 deck of cards workouts.

Saturday- 6 treadmill miles and PT exercises. My back felt awesome during my run! I was so happy!


Sunday- Lifting, 3 miles on the treadmill, and PT exercises. With only 5 hours sleep, you may as well call me Super Girl! My back felt fine until later on in the night when I went to a party and I was STANDING a lot.

Monday- Deck of Cards workout in my carport and then a fast (for me!) 2 miles. Also, PT exercises. My back felt awesome all day! However, I went to a music conference so I didn't have a normal workday.

Tuesday- 5 neighborhood miles. My back got tight. And it didn't go away as the day went on. Bummer.

Wednesday- Lifting @ Planet Fitness and 2 treadmill miles. My back was a little sore. I went to PT later and got a ton more exercises.

Thursday- PT exercises, Deck of Cards workout, and 15 minutes on the stair climber. It now takes me 45 minutes to complete my PT exercises! And I am pretty darn tired by the time I am done! I only had one deck of cards workout in my and I normally do two! So I got on the stair climber, but of course I bumped the speed up pretty high so I was really feeling the burn. My PT has me now doing split squats and it's CRAZY that it doesn't bother my ITB or knee! What the WHAT!?

Friday- Lifting at PF. I wanted to do cardio as well but made myself rest my lower body. I had PT after work so I did all of my exercises there. It was nice to be able to sleep in until 5:30!

How were your workouts this week?

4 comments:

  1. Megan, I am so happy your PT seems to be helping! And great news on the split squats. That is sooo awesome. I ran 3 x, swam 2 x, biked 1 x and I just took a 3 mile walk in Winter Park! I wanted to run but I am only supposed to run 3 x per week so a walk was in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you got to walk somewhere different from your neighborhood, right??

      Delete
  2. Nice job!! I was out of town and then I got hit with a cold, so my workouts have been ehhh this week. I hope I can back on track next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you can too! I hate how when I'm sick I just have zero energy to workout.

      Delete