Even though this week was... eventful... it did fly by, which is a good thing. This is what I'm going to tell you about this week:
1. The good.
2. The bad.
3. The ugly.
4. The weird.
5. The excitement for the weekend.
Here we gooooooo.....
1. The good: I had to think hard on this one. I know, I am ashamed as well. I have a wonderful life and I am TRULY LUCKY to have a husband, cats, family, friends, and a good job. But thinking about "The good" from the week? Oh, I got it! I felt supported by my colleagues. That is PRICELESS.
2. The bad: I got really crappy sleep. Like 2-3 hours a couple nights. Can you believe I have learned to function on that little bit of sleep?
3. The ugly: I flipped my SHIT at work the other day. It was not a proud moment. Don't worry, I reflected and I CORRECTED!
4. The weird: I did jump squats (prescribed by my PT) and I have NO IT BAND OR KNEE PAIN. WTF!? This can be classified as "The weird" and also "The AWESOME"!!!!!
5. The excitement for the weekend: My bro and SIL's Fall Party (family time!) and my friend Andrea's Baby Shower (friend time!). Can't wait to connect with awesome people.
Also, thank to my friend Kristen for posting this on my Facebook wall. It was the first thing I saw when my alarm went off at 5:30 this am and all I thought about was how I didn't want to get up!