A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday 5!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Hey all! I am linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 5 2.0!

Friday!? Already!?

Even though this week was... eventful... it did fly by, which is a good thing. This is what I'm going to tell you about this week:

1. The good.
2. The bad.
3. The ugly.
4. The weird.
5. The excitement for the weekend.

Here we gooooooo.....

1. The good: I had to think hard on this one. I know, I am ashamed as well. I have a wonderful life and I am TRULY LUCKY to have a husband, cats, family, friends, and a good job. But thinking about "The good" from the week? Oh, I got it! I felt supported by my colleagues. That is PRICELESS.

2. The bad: I got really crappy sleep. Like 2-3 hours a couple nights. Can you believe I have learned to function on that little bit of sleep?

3. The ugly: I flipped my SHIT at work the other day. It was not a proud moment. Don't worry, I reflected and I CORRECTED!

4. The weird: I did jump squats (prescribed by my PT) and I have NO IT BAND OR KNEE PAIN. WTF!? This can be classified as "The weird" and also "The AWESOME"!!!!!

5. The excitement for the weekend: My bro and SIL's Fall Party (family time!) and my friend Andrea's Baby Shower (friend time!). Can't wait to connect with awesome people.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, thank to my friend Kristen for posting this on my Facebook wall. It was the first thing I saw when my alarm went off at 5:30 this am and all I thought about was how I didn't want to get up!
Tell me the good, the bad, the ugly, the weird, and the excitement for your weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I love what Kristen posted on your wall! LOL. And congrats on doing the jump squats with NO PAIN!! The good this week was coming off a mtn vacation, taking Monday off to spend w/ Rick and seeing a movie! I am not sure I have any bad/ugly or weird. Weekend excitement - massage this afternoon, shopping & movie with Rick and a football game in Denver (Sunday it will be 70 which is basically perfect fall weather)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen and I have such a love for Aldi. :) Yo had a great week! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. I think it was the week for crappy sleep! We've been talki n about that at school this week. Here's hopi n the weekend brings us some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to start doing squat jumps. Do you think I have to do any other exercise to prepare my body for that since it's not something I normally do, or can I just start doing them gradually? Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm I don't know because I am not an expert. I would think that if you did them, just make sure you have good form!

      Delete
  4. How is your lower back doing? I need to start doing more of those exercises you've talked about. Of course, I haven't done anything since my 10k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has it's good days and it's bad. I know how to make it feel better so that is a plus. I will have to do a vlog of my exercises.

      Delete
  5. Sorry about the crappy sleep. That takes a toll for sure. OMG to the candy from Aldi. Lolol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Weekend!! That's great the IT and knee are feeling good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete