A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hey, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Guys, I am like soooooooo behind on blogging! Most of the time, blogging every day is no big deal. But sometimes, when life gets crazy, it's hard!

Between work, piano lessons, PT, being a wife, and being a cat mom (in no particular order, of course) the blog falls by the wayside. I have a ton of fun topics to write about, I just don't have the time to sit down and WRITE about them. Perhaps this weekend!?

I've also been behind on reading/commenting on blogs, so I am sorry if I have been absent in the blogosphere as well....

However, despite being busy, life is good. I'll just do a quick, casual, update on the life of Megan...

First, PT seems to be helpful. I have been learning  A LOT about the weaknesses of my body and I feel like I am very well attended to by the therapist while I am there. My $30 copay has so far been VERY well worth the expense. I have high hopes.

Second, instrument LESSONS have been going as well as can be expected. I only have two clarinets, so that was easy on Monday. But yesterday I had nine saxophones, which was obviously harder. Do you know what I can do with nine saxophones in twenty minutes? We can suck on the reed, put our mouthpieces on the neck, put the reed on the mouthpiece, and then get a sound with whole notes and quarter notes. Then, it's time to pack up! I am just anticipating getting the parents emails.... "Why can't my child put their saxophone together yet????" And the answer will be, "Well, because we have 20 minutes. If you think they should have more than 20 minutes, contact the school board and maybe they will hire an instrumental teacher!"

Third, while most days it is still really humid here in PA, there have been a few instances where I went outside and was like... I SMELL FALL!!! What does fall smell life? It has to be the leaves, right?

Last, I have the best husband in the world. I don't say that often enough, but I do.

He made my bed for me.


Look what he tucked right in the pillows for me... My water (hydrate) and my squirt bottle (Jelly).


What's up with you!?

11 comments:

  1. Ive been loving the weather! When I get up in the morning it's just perfect and I wish I were a morning runner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I were an afternoon runner. Then I could do trail!

      Delete
  2. I am impressed that you have never broken your daily blogging streak even while on vacation or when super busy! Does the idea of breaking the streak now stress you out more than the idea of sitting down to write something on a busy day?

    I am dealing with identity theft and trying to decide if I need to change my phone number or not. What a hassle to change it and then have to update my contact information EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I do NOT WANT TO BREAK THE STREAK!!!!! I mean, weather it is ridiculous or not, I can't help it. I do not want to break it!

      Identity theft!? I am sooooooo sorry. That never happened to me but I can just imagine how time consuming that is to fix. :(

      Delete
    2. Okay no pressure but I don't want you to break it either! Sometimes I'll get up early and look and it won't be up yet and I'll be like OMG IS TODAY THE DAY?! And then I'll realize it's not 5:30 yet lol.

      Yeah so annoying they got everything my social security number and everything :|

      Delete
  3. Your blogging streak is super impressive! I couldn't do it because we go on vacation each year and I don't blog on vacation (cruise ship internet is way too expensive). Back in high school and college I used to have an online journal and never missed a day and still don't know how I managed that! I'm so glad that PT is helping you and a $30 copay isn't bad at all... I'm kinda jealous of that. But honestly, whether a treatment is cheap or expensive doesn't matter if it doesn't work, that's definitely one thing I've learned in the last few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blog on vacation either.... I set it up beforehand! I know it is ridiculous, but I can't stop now! What online journal did you have? I did that too... Livejournal and Xanga. I bet it's out there on the internet still.

      I feel very fortunate to have health insurance. I realize it is a huge luxury to be able to afford to go to PT. And obviously I would pay any money in the world to be able to run moderately for the rest of my life.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for taking time to blog each day! I LOVE your blog -- it's really the only one I read anymore! So happy PT is helping you, Megan. I know you have mixed feelings about it so it's nice that it is worth your time and money! Paul is the best :) It's all those little things that spouses do for each other that make such a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you read Susan and I am so glad we became friends just from my blog! <3

      Delete
  5. I am having trouble with my computers today... sorry if I'm leaving duplicate comments.

    Your page has been blocked at my work... something about it being high risk for viruses, I was very irritated about it.

    What is harder to teach? the sax or the clarinet? My one brother played the clarinet in middle school... we used to have to buy a lot of reeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nuts, sorry my page is blocked! I wonder if something changed with my page or if something changed with your work.

      I do not know which one is harder to teach yet, I will have to let you know! I have a feeling my answer will be sax simply because I only have 2 clarinets and 9 saxes. But all things equal, I bet they are pretty similar.

      Delete