Yes, I am a leeeeeettle late on this one. But since summer is over and I am no longer going to be doing my Summer Weekly Workouts (I am sorry, I get bored posting all my workouts!), I thought this would be something fun to do once a week to replace that! Check back this Sunday to see how I am going to continue to inspire and motivate you with different fun workouts without me having to post every single one of my own.
Today is 10 Secrets!
This one is going to be a little difficult. I don't think I have 10 secrets. And if it is a secret I haven't told you yet, chances are, I don't want you to know about it! Okay, I will be quiet now and try to think of 10 secrets to tell you...
1. Sometimes I read things just to get mad and annoyed. There are certain blogs I lurk on and read just to make myself annoyed. There are certain people I keep as my Facebook friends even though I really want to delete them. I just take such pleasure in being annoyed by their posts. Is this bad to do provided I do it in moderation? Oh, I also listen to things to get mad. On the way home from work, I listen to a conservative radio show just to get ANGRY. Sometimes I'll be driving home from a long, difficult day in the classroom, and on the show they are just TRASHING teachers and teacher unions. Why do I listen to that crap just to get fired up? I don't get it.
2. I like when I find Christmas and Jelly's claws laying around the house. I love to pinch them between my fingers to break them. I don't know why it is so satisfying, but it is.
3. I drink coffee every morning and have an alcoholic drink every evening. One day coffee and red wine are good for you and the next day they are bad. So according to the experts, I am doing okay half the time.
4. I purposefully cut my toenails down REALLY low so that they are only slivers. If they are not super short, my toenails get sore while I'm running and eventually fall off. It's sort of a "get them before they get me" mentality. When you see my toenails painted, it is mostly skin that is painted. It's an illusion, guys.
5. In first grade, I cheated on a spelling test. I hid my spelling book open in my desk and used it to distinguish between the words "which" and "witch". I did not get caught and I never cheated again, even though I don't remember feeling bad about it. Although, I don't think a 6 year old would feel bad about something like that.
6. Paul and I (yup, throwing Paul under the bus on this one!) have watched every single season of Big Brother. We love the show! It is such a guilty pleasure for us.
7. I have a ton of Christmas decorations. They are my downfall. I have actually been pretty good these past couple years and only bought one or two new decorations to add to my collection. I wish you could see my house November-January. It is very merry here!
8. In the summer, I don't get bored. I find stuff to keep me busy. I'm not saying it's productive stuff, but I always have something to do!
9. I am getting more and more grey hair. I used to cover it with cheapo boxed dye... whatever was on sale. But I have some stingy roots, fly aways, and hair around my temples that come glaring through just two weeks or so after I dye my hair.
10. I don't keep in touch with any friends from college.
I had two girls I hung out with a lot, but we did not stay in touch at all.
Tell me a secret!
Did you ever cheat on a test?
Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show?
Ever read blogs or stalk Facebook friends just to get fired up?