A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Currently!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

It's been awhile! And these are fun!

Currently listening to: Music, actual MUSIC! When I am on the stair climber, I tend to put on some Lady Gaga or Walk the Moon. When I am just chilling at home or in my classroom, I am listening to Jewel. I know that's a throwback, but she has a children's album I have played in 1st grade music class, so that is what motivated me to listen to some of her old stuff from my high school days.



Currently indulging in: All the cheese I want. Why not? Protein and fat. Bring it on.

Currently needing: A four day weekend. I know, I shouldn't complain. I get the whole summer off. But this year has been TOUGH so far. Just really, really busy and I'm not used to being this burned out so early.

Currently celebrating: My PT only wants to see me two more times- in a week, and then again in two weeks! Woo hoo! Going to him was the best thing I have done for my body in awhile.

Currently anticipating: My SIL's mother is giving me a tenor recorder and alto recorder to use at school. I am pumped! I think I will get the instruments in a couple weeks.

Currently thinking about: Stopping biting my nails. I have been biting my nails for as long as I can remember. Do you think I can stop? If I stop, I could get my nails done and they would look nice for once.

Currently thankful for: Having colleagues I love. I feel like I say this a lot but it cannot be understated!!!

Currently enjoying: Fall weather and fall smells in general. Of course I hate being cold, but that just means I get to bundle up in layers and break out some of my cute fall fashions.

Tell me something "current" about you!

4 comments:

  1. That makes me smile that you enjoy Jewel! I went to her Holiday concert last year and I know scott is talking Bout going again this year.

    I did not know you bite your nails. Get the gel nails done. That will prevent you from biting them as they grow out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just worry mine are too short and damaged to cut them done before growing them out. Perhaps I should go somewhere and ask. I bet Jewel's concert was awesome. :)

      Delete
  2. When you mentioned "smells" of Fall, it reminded me of a race story of mine. When I was running the half on Sunday we went through an area of downtown with a lot of people in it, but it was residential. There were a lot of people just hanging out. I started to smell something odd. I can't remember now what it was, but maybe something like a metal smell, or sulphur? Just an odd smell that wasn't offensive, but not what you would expect. So I looked around and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. The odd part was that the smell lasted quite a distance on the course - longer than I expected. Then I remembered that when you have a heart attack, sometimes you smell something. I thought I read that somewhere. Yes, I started wondering if I was having a heart attack!! And then the smell went away, and I was just fine. LOL! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this cinnamon apple cider candle at Target and it's divine!

    ReplyDelete