A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, August 2, 2019

Something I Don't Normally Do!

This afternoon, I'm doing something I don't normally do. I'm spending the afternoon in bed relaxing!

I am thankful that this summer has been filled with lots of work and lots of play... so much so that it has been since early June that I have had a night with nothing to do!

Usually, I'm a "go, go, go" type of person. And I did get my share go "go, go, go" today. I spent the morning chilling with my boyfriend. Then I went for a super speedy and scorching run around my neighborhood. Later in the afternoon, I met some friends for lunch at Pizza Boy Brewery. When I got home, I did a couple household chores. But I was tired and didn't have any plans for the rest of the evening. What's a girl to do? Text some friends and schedule something fun? Sure, that was an option. But for the first time this summer, I wanted to just chillax!!!

At 4:30, I got into my jammies and climbed into bed with my laptop, phone, and a cider. It didn't take long for the kitties to hop up for some cuddles. Jelly curled up at my feet and Chrissy (the more "In Your Face" type of cat) wrapped himself under my arm.

I spent a lot of time messing around on the internet. Finally, I got hungry and watched Big Brother as I prepared myself a Drunk Girl Salad. (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers, onion, hard boiled egg, ground turkey, black beans, BBQ chips, and Greek vinaigrette!)

Now I'm back in my bed. As soon as I hit publish, I'm going to eat my salad and finish Big Brother. I feel a little lazy for just spending the night laying around, but in my heart I know that's healthy to do that sometimes!

I hope you are having a great Friday night, whether it's out and on the go or chilling at home and relaxing!

Oh, and I hope to blog more soon!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend the afternoon! I started watching Big Brother, but then got far behind due to traveling, so I'm debating if I will just trash it, or watch it. I've been watching it with Sydney for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GET THE BEST HACKING SERVICES‼️
      The issue of SCAM is rampant today in the internet. People no longer trust adverts they see in sites especially in comments.
      But
      COPE TECHS is an organization that you can trust when it comes to HACKING SERVICES. Our Hacking Services is to help individuals and not for theft purposes.

      Here is a list of HACKING SERVICES we can offer to you-:
      ▪️Giving Financial support 💵💶through our Bitcoin Mining ⛏ ⚒process and funding it to a paypal account if need be.
      ▪️Phone 📲 & Computer💻 Hacks
      ▪️Email 📧 & Social Media Account💝 Hacks
      ▪️Changing of Grades🗞& Credit Score💰
      ▪️Detection of weakness and upgrade of FireWall and lots more.
      Our Hacks are Suberb and always ready to hack for you, any day, anytime.

      If you ever need help or Hacking Services, please contact us trough our Secure line. Our services to you will be Concealed and for no reason be revealed to others. You have our word on that.
      Calls, voicemails and text are all accepted.
      Contact-: +1(808) 600 0773
      Email-: copetechs@gmail.com








      Delete
  2. I'm guilty of lounging on/in my bed perhaps tooooo often, but it's such a nice feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an afternoon in bed ;)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello and welcome to our valued customers with you شركة المهندس
    the best cleaning company in the eastern region offers many cleaning services in the news and jubail of cleaning homes villas apartments sofa beds carpet cabinets air conditioning swimming pools all cleaning services our company is keen on your lands always and brings to you everything new in the cleaning world شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
    One of the largest public cleaning companies in Al-Khobar provides you with cleaning services at the best and lowest possible price in cleaning a house. We also offer you a price list that suits you always and it is agreed to clean the house. If it is agreed, we will send workers to clean a house immediately. We also provide services. Another, which is شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
    The Engineer for Home Cleaning in Jubail City offers everything new and exclusive in the world of cleanliness. House cleaning is very hard and tiring and it does not seem from a strong and reputable company to complete the cleaning of the house in the best possible way. You can contact us and we will reach you wherever you are keen on always Fulfill your request immediately, immediately
    شركة تنظيف كنب بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر

    ReplyDelete