A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Weekly Workouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


This started out as a ho-hum week on all accounts.
Work was ho-hum (Not complaining!) and I felt unmotivated to do anything once I got home. I went to bed around 7pm most nights.

Then suddenly, during my run on Friday morning, it started snowing. I could see it in the street lights. And I suddenly just felt HAPPY and ALIVE. I'm sure the fact that it was Friday helped. It probably also helped that I was all hopped up on running endorphins.

But nevertheless, that run made me feel great. Hopefully I keep feeling great!

Here are my workouts...


Saturday- 6 neighborhood miles. Nothing to write home about.


Sunday- Lifting upper body (light) at home and glute/core work. I wanted to test my neck/shoulder. It's still feeling weird. Freaking A.

Monday- 6 morning miles. I felt like I was flying but I was actually running my normal, slow pace. Don't you hate when that happens?


Tuesday- 6 miles. My phone died at mile two so I had to run  without my podcasts. I was all alone with my thoughts... I had a doctor appointment that morning, that is why the sun is shining. I ran two hours later than normal!



Wednesday- 6 morning miles. La la la.



Thursday- Light upper body lifting and lots of core/glute stuff. My shoulder/neck felt pretty good but of course I am sticking with light weights and exercises that I don't think will bother it. It actually felt borderline normal by the end of the day, which made me hopeful! I can't wait to lift heavy weights again!

Friday- 6 miles. This was the run that made me feel SO GOOD!


Don't I look like Slender Man in this picture!?

How were your workouts this week?

4 comments:

  1. Glad your shoulder is feeling better! Great job on all the workouts this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am relieved it *appears* to be on the mend!

      Delete
  2. Seeing snow fall makes me feel happy too. Although I'm good if we don't get anymore snow this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are supposed to get a storm early this week!

      Delete