A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Streak!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Last night, when Paul and I were driving home from Gettysburg, I said, "Guess what I'm doing when I get home. Going to bed!"

It was only like 7:30, but I was looking forward to crawling into bed. I had a date with my phone and reddit!

Then I remembered I didn't have a blog post scheduled for the next day. Oops. I would not be going to bed as soon as I got home!

Normally, I am a plannner and have posts ready, but not today!

I could just skip a day, but I didn't want to! I am currently on a 1749 day streak with my blog! Today is day 1750. I have blogged 1750 days in a row! I don't want to break the streak now!

I really can't believe I have had 1750 things to say. But here I am, posting on Meg Go Run, day after day!

Thanks for reading! I'm going to bed now. :)
Have you ever streaked... like, naked?
Have you ever streaked with something else? And how long!?

5 comments:

  1. This is impressive! As I look over at your blog archives, I see that for the past 4 years you have blogged 365 days! That's dedication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! In 2014 I think I accidentally posted twice in one day. :)

      Delete
  2. I am thankful for your streak! You have a lot to say and we all want to hear :) Does streaking in your own house count? I may have shucked down in the laundry room downstairs and gone up for a shower shower upstairs a time or two....perhaps ;) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL glad to know I'm not the only one who does that! I tell Paul not to look though because it's "bad naked"!

      Delete