A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up! (HIGHLIGHTS!)

 


Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful couple days! Here are some HIGHLIGHTS from my weekend!


Kicking off my shoes and hunkering down on the couch with a puzzle and a salad after work on Friday. Catching up on the news with Jake Tapper and Chuck Todd was the icing on the cake!


Running the Safe Harbor Half Marathon in Safe Harbor Park on Saturday morning! Race recap here. This was the STRANGEST. RACE. EVER.


Hanging out at Broad Mountain Winery in Elizabethville and seeing my friend Randy perform with his improv group- Safeword!



Traveling to Baltimore with my SIL, Debby, to see School of Rock at the Hippodrome Theater. Tickets and brunch courtesy of my friend, Tracy! THANKS GIRL!


This was definitely the MAIN highlight of my weekend. First of all, the show was so good! Honestly, School of Rock was not on my list of shows to see, but I'm so glad we saw it! The kids in the show played their own instruments. They were so talented and inspiring! Not only that, but I got to spend the day with my SIL. I had a sore throat and headache from laughing and talking the whole way home!
Tell me a HIGHLIGHT from your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. The day with Debby sounds fun! The highlight of my weekend was redecorating scott's bathroom! I know that doesn't sound like much fun, but my mom helped me paint it and then I bought all new accessories and got this great fluffy rug! I love it so much that I now want it to be MY bathroom!

    The best part was how surprised he was when he came home and saw it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that DOES sound like fun! And even better that he loved it! Does your bathroom need decorated?

      Delete
    2. No, my bathroom is just fine. I may get a new soap dish though...haha

      Delete
  2. I think the highlight from my weekend was finding my new pillows for the bedroom. They remind me of pillows that Mindy would have had on The Mindy Project :) I asked Adam what he thought and he said "I don't mind that they're pink, I just don't like things that don't have a purpose such as decorative pillows and decorative soaps. Why have things we can't use?" He has a point but I love them anyway and they look nice in the background of vlogs lol!

    Your day out with your SIL sounds so fun. I always admire how much you get done in a weekend. Adam and I always talk about how we never go out on the weekend, but we're not really complaining. I think we are just really homebodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I didn't know Mindy had a CHILD! I saw her on Colbert. I must have missed that she was pregnant.

      Now remember, there are plenty of weekends where we don't do ANYTHING. We're homebodies too! I actually had anxiety about all of my plans and laid out all of my clothes ahead of time... even my workout clothes. It made me feel more in control.

      Delete
    2. Yeah! She was pregnant the last season of The Mindy Project, which I think is why the season got cut short. At some point I'm sure she couldn't hide it anymore. She didn't really talk about it a lot though. She still hasn't said who the father is, or if there is a father. I kind of imagine she might have gotten a donor. The Mindy Project always showed that kind of situation in a positive light.

      Delete