A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I FOUND RUNNING TIGHTS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Thank you to everyone who commented on my post about searching for running tights.

And A special thanks to Cheryl, who directed me to the EMS website. EMS had so many different running tights to choose from. I ended up ordering two pairs of the EMS Women's Equinox Power Stretch Tights size medium for $62 each. (Originally $89!!!!!!) The plan was to try them on at home and return them if they didn't fit or weren't comfortable.

The tights arrived Friday afternoon and I tried them on right away. I was surprised that not only did they fit well, but they were very comfortable, thick, and warm! These tights are thicker and have a higher waist than my Reeboks, but that's okay- more warmth, right!?



Here is the description of the pant from the website:


You expect your training pants to assist in keeping you warm and wicking away moisture so you stay dry. Yet, at the same time, it needs to be both light enough and shape-retaining, so that it doesn’t stretch out. Equinox uses Polartec® Power Stretch® to achieve this combination. As you get a full range of motion, the material lets your skin breathe, controls perspiration, and is engineered with tensile resilience, which helps it maintain a next-to-skin feel.
  • Made out of a 48% polyester/34% nylon/18% spandex jersey brushed fleece blend
  • Polartec® Power Stretch® material stays flexible without stretching out, evaporates moisture from the outer layer, and uses a low-friction finish to reduce irritation
  • Moisture-wicking and breathable construction
  • Gives you a greater range of motion
  • With an elastic waistband, cuffs, and drawstring closure

Part of me is hoping for a couple super cold mornings so I can try them out... Wait, no, never mind. I'd be fine with waiting until next year to wear these tights for the first time!

I couldn't be more pleased with these pants! Thank you for the rec, Cheryl!

10 comments:

  1. Glad these tights are going to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they worked--I have 3 pairs which I have had for MANY years, and I still like them. I have the REALLY warm ones, and a "thinner" pair, which is perfect for our spring 30* weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Thank you so much for the rec. Do you have these exact pants?

      Delete
  3. Nice! I have noticed that higher waists seem to be in this season? I had never had high waisted runnung tights/capris before but all of the ones I bought from Old Navy this year have it. I don't mind it because I usually use my running clothes until they have holes in them which means sometimes they get stretched out and the waist band will move when I run. With the higher waist I'm hoping there won't be any movement when I'm still wearing these capris 10 years from now haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I'm wearing these pants in 10 years too! They have a drawstring so i am glad about that.

      Delete
  4. Finally!! (haha!) They sound pretty awesome. I have some Athleta tights that seem to always be sneaking down, but they all have pockets for my phone, so I overlook that problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand when they sneak down! I really don't think these well, but they have a drawstring just in case. I AM TICKLED!

      Delete
  5. Good to know! I am in need of winter running tights for next year, since I have worn out 2 pairs this winter. Another good website is SportHill. But I will check these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the rec, Wendy. I really like this EMS ones and I think they are a good price. I bet they would work well for you too, we have a similar body type, I think!

      Delete