Today, it's just 5 random things about the week.
Here we go...
1. Paul and I started watching Big Brother Canada and we are LOVING it. The format is very similar to BBUS. One thing we don't like about the show is the host, Arisa Cox. She's too intense, makes dumb little comments, and laughs at her own jokes. I prefer Julie Chen who is more serious and neutral.
2. We were supposed to have a snow day on Wednesday and then we didn't. It was the saddest day ever. I really needed a mental health day. On Wednesday afternoon, I decided to take a personal day on Friday. That's right! I'm off work today!
3. Our furnace is finally fixed. It wasn't working for several days and our house was around 61 degrees. That's way too cold for me! It sucked. Luckily, it was an easy fixed so now we are warm and toasty.
4. My shoulder still feels weird. Two weeks ago, I slept on my shoulder wrong and I was in A LOT of pain. Now it's only mildly sore at night when sleeping, so I think I need to get a special pillow. Other than that, when I type, drive, or color (yes I did some coloring this week) my 5th and 4th fingers go numb. I looked it up and the internet says it could be a pinched nerve. Oh boy.
5. Tonight is Girls Night! I can't wait to hang out with some awesome ladies! I need this.