A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Weekly Workouts



Today was a weird week... trying to figure out what was going on with my body!


Saturday- Deck of cards workout in the scorching sun, then a short upper body lifting session. I do love working out in the blazing sun.

Sunday- 3 miles and then a deck of cards workout. I felt a lot less jacked up than last week, but not perfect. Best part of the workout? When the Fed Ex guy delivered 5 puzzles to my front stoop while I was doing burpees!


Monday- Same as yesterday. I love how our neighbors put out lots of flags for Memorial Day.


Tuesday- Same as yesterday. Over the past couple days, I noticed the tightness I am feeling has settled into my groin, mainly my left. So I am foam rolling my back and glutes as well as stretching my hips. I stretch my hips a lot but just giving the area of my body that is feeling off a little extra attention.

Wednesday- Lifting upper body at home. My shoulder felt great! I need to get back to the gym though. These at home workouts are getting stagnant.

Thursday- 2 deck of cards workouts. I am getting my jump rope/burpee stamina back. I can do 20+ burpees in a row without getting too winded! Groin has been fine, now high hammy hurts after work today. This pain is jumping around.

Friday- Lifting... AT THE GYM! I'm back, baby! I haven't been to the gym in months. I was not surprised that it smells exactly the same as I remember it...


How were your workouts this week?

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a yoga mat or something for when you do your workouts on the carport or front stoop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a towel down to lay on for bicycle crunches, to kneel on for donkey kicks, and for my hands to use for mtn climbers and burpees. I step away for jumping rope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intent Sports resistance bands are a "must have" for your gym bag no matter where you are in your fitness journey. Use it for Pull Ups, assisted ring dips, assited muscle ups, push up resistance and mobilty stretching assistance.

    ReplyDelete