A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

This or That Running Quiz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

On Global Running Day, I saw a lot of bloggers post this running quiz. I'm a little late presenting it to you. Oh well!

Would you rather run...

With no socks or no sports bra? No socks. I don't need much support but I would feel naked without a sports bra.

A mile naked or in a snow suit? Speaking of naked, I'd rather run naked, as long as no one saw me! There's good naked and bad naked. I have a feeling running = bad naked.



In the freezing cold or sweltering heat? HEAT! Although I do both gladly. I'm just happy to run outside.

With an empty stomach or full bladder? Empty stomach.

Uphill or with a headwind? Uphill. Not a fan of wind.

Without music podcasts or GPS? Without GPS for sure. I love running with my podcasts!

Skip deodorant or bodyglide? I never wear bodyglide.

As much as you want on a treadmill or once a week outside? This is tough. I loooooove running outside but I also just straight up love to run. I don't want to answer.

A beer mile or color run? Neither. I'd rather not run that day if running meant I had to do one of those.

Trail or road? Trail.

Out and back or a loop? Loop.

Eat a slice of pizza mid race or drink a milkshake? Either sounds good! I did eat pizza during my 50 miler. It was divine.

In rain or snow? Snow is so beautiful!

Drink beer at a finish line or chocolate milk? Chocolate milk. I don't like beer.
Tell me: This or That!?

13 comments:

  1. I chose run in snow over rain, and after having to make a mad dash to my car in the rain yesterday, I really would prefer to run in snow. I felt slimy when I got to my car, and then cold because of the wet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah the rain can chill you to the bone for sure!

      Delete
  2. Oh, these are so fun! Here are mine: no socks, snowsuit, freezing cold, empty tummy, uphill, without music/podcasts, I don't wear either deodorant or body glide (and no, I honestly don't stink, I actually don't sweat unless I workout and then I take a shower immediately so I don't even bother), 1 run outside (I get injured on a treadmill), I guess a color run (?), road, loop, if I ate either pizza or milkshake I would be in major trouble (lactose intolerant...ugh), rain (it never rains in CO so I love when I can do it), beer for sure! I LOVE beer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't put deo on in the mornings before I go out. Why should I, I'm all by myself! I did not know it didn't rain much in CO! I wish I liked beer. There are so many kinds and it would be fun to taste. Thanks for sharing all your answers! Sure you don't want to run naked?

      Delete
  3. The deodorant one is SO SIMPLE because you can use deodorant as bodyglide! During vacation I didn't bring bodyglide but my thighs chafed a little bit from walking around all day in shorts, and I remembered Janae from HRG saying she used deodorant for anti-chafing so I tried it and I'll never buy bodyglide again! Just a little bit lasts all day!

    Agreed with no socks. I've had to run with no socks before and I honestly didn't even really notice a difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, duh! Deo = BG! I can't remember the last time I have not worn socks to workout. I have forgotten to pack a clean pair in my gym bag for work and going to work and wearing boots with no socks suuuuuucks.

      Delete
  4. I actually prefer to run without socks and wish that I could but last time I did it I got blisters on the top of my feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I know anyone besides you who prefers no socks!

      Delete
  5. Haha, that was fun... some of these, I wouldn't know how to answer... but I would choose rain over snow and milkshake over pizza ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No running naked then? Come on, you're European, I was counting on you!!!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. You're funny. ;)

      Delete
  6. Hehe! I did this on my blog. It was fun to see everyone's answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw it on your's and a couple other people's too!

      Delete