A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday 5: A Beautiful Run!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Hey all! I am linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 5 2.0!

A couple days ago, I told you about a beautiful run I did at my old stompin' grounds. But it was rainy and dreary so I couldn't share any pictures!

Today is the picture post! I ran the same route on Tuesday and was sure to snap a lot of pictures for you!

McCormick Road

Bridge at Wharf over the Yellow Breaches
I saw dead snake #1 on the road here. :(

Cool driveway on Arcona


Hertzler


 Hertzler

 Hertzler

 Freaking Klinedinst!

 Klinedinst

A sign at this area said Capital Area Flyers. Not sure what that is!

 Klinedinst

Myrtle. Here come the big houses!






Ford Farm. You know you have a nice house when there is a brick wall in front of it.

Allen Glen




McCormick again!
I saw dead snake #2. :(



Love this house on McCormick
Well, that was my run! Just 8 miles and all those beautiful sights! I hope you enjoyed my pictures!

10 comments:

  1. Running is that much more enjoyable when you have a lovely route! Will you start to make this route part of your routine every now and then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this summer for sure. Paul and I can park there and he can walk and I can run. There's other pretty roads back there as well!

      Delete
  2. Great pics!!! And what a beautiful, sunshiny day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning photos! A path like that would be such a motivator for me to get out and run. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful run! Thanks for taking us with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like a great place to run and those houses look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The houses are gorgeous. Even the ones that aren't huge are still in such a serene location.

      Delete