A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Catamount 25k Race Plans!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today, I am running the Catamount 25k in Stowe, Vermont. The race course starts and ends at Trapp Family Lodge. According to the website, the race course will take us "through hardwood forest and past scenic pastures complete with long horned highland cattle".

Here is the elevation profile:



Why do I do this to myself!?

BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL, 
THAT'S WHY!!!

You may be wondering why you haven't heard much about me training for this race. That's because I haven't really trained for it! That being said, here is my race plan:

1. Run slow. Hike when needed... like up the hills
.
2. Have FUN and take lots of pictures!

annnnnnd... that's it!

I have absolutely no other expectations for this race. I'm very excited to just run in the woods and have fun. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Have an awesome race! I look forward to awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I will post pics when I get home. :)

      Delete
  2. I bet your pictures are going to be awesome! Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete