Hey all! I taught my last class of the school year on Friday. Even though I have two in-service days next week, I woke up on Saturday morning feeling like it was SUMMER!
That means it's time to share my Summer "to do list" and my summer "bucket list".
My "to do list" and my "bucket list" are quite different. The "to do list" is filled with things like chores, that aren't necessarily fun but need to get done. The "bucket list" is the fun stuff!
More on the fun stuff tomorrow. Here is my SUMMER TO DO LIST!
1. Wax my eyebrows and lip. Guys, I haven't done this since the fall. I am so ashamed! (And hairy. Very hairy.)
2. Go to Ulta and have them to my make up so I know what to buy. I want to buy better make up but wear it less.
3. Get passports. So far I am gathering the documents and printing the paperwork. Paul and I shook hands and promised we'd travel overseas before be need to renew our passports. That means that if we keep our promise, I will go to Europe by the time i'm 45.
4. Deep clean the house. I did this about two years ago. Our house isn't big but it does take time.
5. Organize the back room. I've organized our storage room before. It's the part of our basement that isn't finished. The problem is, it doesn't take long for the back room to become a mess again.
6. Get rid of the dead bushes and trim our other bushes. This is Paul's job, he just doesn't know it yet.
7. Figure out how to cut the cable cord. Something else that is Paul's job.
9. Make a compost pile and a rain barrel.
What's on your summer to do list ?
Do you have a compost pile or rain barrel?
Have you cut cable yet? How can we do it but ensure Paul can watch his sports?
Is there anything I am missing that you think I should do this summer?