A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, June 10, 2018

That's A Wrap: First week of SUMMER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Boy was my first week of summer a busy one! I tried to get out there and socialize since I am basically a hermit during the school year.

On my first official night of summer (Wednesday), I went to a Make & Take party at my friend Katrina's house. My friend Paula is a consultant for Life Expressions. She helped us design our boards. Everyone created something unique that fit their personality so well!


My board, step 1

My board, step 2

 My board, step 3. Honestly, I should have stopped at step 2 but it's all good.
I'm hanging it in my classroom and the kids will think it's cute.

Paula is an awesome Make & Take consultant! She helps you, motivates you and is SO POSITIVE.

Working hard!

These are some of my favorite people!
EPE TEACHERS!

On Thursday night, I hosted girls night for my music teacher friends! We laughed, we cried, we gave each other the finger...







On Friday night, I went to my friend Jackie's house for a Wine Tasting party with Traveling Vineyard. Our wine guide, Jill, let us taste different types of wines, and Jackie provided the food pairings. I didn't buy anything, but there were a couple wines I really liked!



After the wine sipping party, I went to Katrina's house (for the second time this week!) because she invited the whole elementary school staff over for a party!





Four parties in 4 days? WHO AM I!?

I AM SUMMER MEGAN!!!!!

I hope my summer continues being as fun as this week was!
Tell me something fun about your week!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you definitely had a lot of socialization this week! I hope your summer continues to be as fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I need a few days off from parties.

      Delete
  2. This looks like it was the perfect way to kick off summer break! All of the Make and Take signs came out great! That's cool that the colors inverted on yours, how did you do that? I only know how to do that in photoshop haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So after step 2, I did several coats of navy paint over the whole board. Then I peeled off the white lettering so the rainbow came through. :)

      Delete
  3. I love some partying and girl's nights! This week was a busy one for me- volunteered at two races (which meant two post-race parties), a girl's night, and Global Reddit Meetup Day. Today's the first day in awhile I haven't had anything going on and am just chilling at the house. I love the make and take signs. One of my neighbors owns a business for people to go and make those, and it looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is Glob Reddit Meet up Day??? What threads do you like on Reddit? I follow a couple Survivor ones, some true crime ones, and Political Humor.

      Delete
  4. So much fun!! This looks like a great week. I love the sign you made too. I have a plan to make a square sign with our family initial on it (W) and some other writing. It would be a home DIY though, so I'm not sure yet what the exact plans are yet. I just have a concept. It's going to be on some reclaimed barn sides. Very cool wood. I hope I don't mess it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally picture it! Good luck and make sure you blog about it. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, the make & take party is right up my alley! I need to find out if there is something like this in my city! Beautiful signs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Everyone is so creative. I'm sure there is a way to see if there is someone who does make and takes in your area. You could have a party!

      Delete