1. Reading. I do not make the time to read during the school year. Summer is the time I rediscover my love for reading. I recently read Amanda Knox's memoir, in which I loved. I am currently reading a nonfiction book by criminal profiler Pat Brown. It is very scary. I stay up super late reading it in bed and then I'm too scared to go to sleep, so I end up having to read something else to get my mind off the book!
2. Big Brother. Thank goodness this show is on during the summer when I can
spend waste a ton of time watching the three weekly broadcasts, Big Brother After Dark (7 days a week), and of course, keeping up with the live feeds via message boards.
3. Summer. I love the lazy days. I love catching up with friends. I love taking my grand 'ol time doing my workouts. I LOVE THE HEAT!
4. Wearing the same outfit three days in a row. Do you do this? If you only wear an outfit for an hour or two, do you wear it again the next day if you're not going to see the same people? I am the queen of doing this!
5. Singing. One thing I miss about work is singing daily! Even though I am singing kids song at work, I still miss the act of singing. Once in awhile I try to sit down at the piano and play/sing some musical theater songs to keep my voice strong. Before I know it, it will be back to singing/talking all. day. long. Speaking of the piano...
6. Playing piano. I always forget how much I enjoy playing the piano until I sit down and practice songs my more advanced students are playing. Then it's like... "Oh yeah, this is really fun an therapeutic!"
7. My new dumbbells! I don't think I will ever go to Planet Fitness again! Just kidding, I was there yesterday.
8. Daydreaming about all the fitness goals I have! My long term goals are lofty and my short term goals are conservative. But it is super exciting to be creating a fitness plan for myself that includes more than 2 weekly runs and lifting upper body. I can't wait to share it with you! Here is a sneak peek... I don't even know why I am sharing because there is no way you could decipher my chicken scratch and strange abbreviations!
Do you ever wear the same outfit a couple days in a row?
Tell me something you're loving right now!