1. Mason Jars. They are popping up everywhere, and I'm jumping on the band wagon! A few weeks ago, we went to our friend's house and they served dessert in cute little mason jars. Then we went to a dinner party and guests were drinking mojitos out of them. How cute! My cranberry-vodka-lime drinks are even tastier when I drink them out of a mason jar!
2. The Producers at York Little Theater. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you have the chance, go see The Producers this weekend! You have two more chances- tonight and tomorrow afternoon. Click here to order your tickets online! The show got an excellent review!
3. Magherita Turkey Pepperoni. A couple slices of these + few cheese cubes + some wheat thins = a yummy little plate of protein-y goodness. Lots of sodium, too. Yummmmmmm... salt!
4. The Jiffy Lube on the Carlisle Pike. I have been taking my car here to get an oil change for awhile now. They are not only really quick (I didn't even read 1/2 a Good Housekeeping magazine and they were done!) but they are so personable and polite. You can't beat awesome customer service. Weis Markets could learn a lesson from Jiffy Lube!
5. This recipe for "lettuce free" Greek Salad. (I don't do the parsley and onions, and I use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.) This is such a yummy way to get in enough servings of vegetables for the day. I mix in sweet potatoes and grilled chicken breast and eat it as a post strength training meal.
6. My friend Emily's Blog: House in the Heights. I love her home, and I love that she and her husband do all their projects themselves. I wish I was as creative and motivated as her and did projects in my home to update it. Alas, I am not, so I will have to live vicariously through Emily's adventures!
7. This video of kids reacting to the controversial cheerios commercial. When I watch this, I have so much hope for where our country is headed. (My favorite kid is the one in the green!)
8. My new toys! Every gal has got to have a stability ball and a kettle bell! I pretty much know what to do with the stability ball, but I'm still looking for fun things to do with the kettle bell besides swinging it. So if you have any ideas, let me know!
What are you loving RIGHT NOW?
Previous Things I'm Loving Posts