2. The Barbie who was created to look like the average 19 year old woman! I see myself more in this Barbie than the old one... even though I am not 19! On a side note, I played with Barbies as a kid, but I never thought, "Oh, she is so beautiful, I have to look like this!!!!"
3. The new season of Dexter! Do you watch this show? If you don't, you should. But start at season one. You have to watch this from the beginning.
4. Breyer's Golden Oreo Ice Cream. My dream is to drink and extra large milk shake made of this.
5. A new drink I started making: 1 oz water, 1 oz cranberry juice, 2 oz vodka, a few drops of lime juice. I don't know what to call it. Cranvodkalime? Limekacran? Vodlimecran? Or how about "Makes You Eat Cheese Curls In Cottage Cheese"?
6. Jillian Michaels' podcasts. Just go on itunes and search for Jillian Michaels. They will come up.
7. Deck of Cards workouts. I have been using them as finishers after lifting. It's 20 minutes of something I could only describe as "hurts so good"!
8. McCrae from Big Brother 15. I have such a nerd crush on him! And he's a smart player. I only saw two episodes though, so no spoilers, please!
What are you loving RIGHT NOW?