A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, February 8, 2015

What's on my FB wall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I rarely do an "all pictures" post because a blog is supposed to be writing, right?

Well, I think a blog can be whatever you want it to be!
Today is a mish-mash of images I have posted on my Facebook wall or I have found on other people's walls.)

As you can imagine, many of them are about cats, teaching, and running!

I never had boobs to begin with, but this is still funny!


YES. I SAY THIS!
(But what do ART TEACHERS say?)



I think this picture says it all. In light of the the recent measles outbreak (with at least two cases here in Central PA), anti-vaxxers are now under even more scrutiny. As they should be.



It annoys me when people who don't have children complain about paying school taxes.
Like Green says, do you want to live in a country with a bunch of stupid people?
Also, most of us went to public school, even if we don't have kids of our own. Let's pay it back!



I am sure this is what Christmas and Jelly do when we're not home...


Truth. Remembering this can put things into perspective.



I have dreeeeeeeeamed of a cereal called, "Lucky Charms: OOPS, all Marshmallows"!


LOL. JUST LOL.



Hehehe...


I don't know how I did it when I was younger.
I remember going "out" at like 9:30pm.
It is also funny that we just called it going "out", but we really meant downtown to the bars!


This sums it up.


 I post something like this every holiday season.
Why do some people get their panties in a bunch?
If someone wishes you well, wish them well back!


As a teacher, this is something I should remind myself of daily!



My liberal heart loves this image!


Do any of these images speak to you!?

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the graphic of "kids who need the most love, will ask for it in the most unloving ways..." I see that a lot, and it is something I need to remind myself when I am coaching!
    Funny post. I think my dogs hop up of the recliner and watch TV when we are gone...:)
    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they OWN that recliner when you are gone, I am sure! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love all of the graphics!!!! The holiday one is great and so is the people have ideas one. I haven't seen those before but I'm saving them for future use!

    Cecil is up to date on his vaccinations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *people have rights ... I guess people have ideas too ;)

      Delete
  3. We would be really, really good friends in real life. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one about the movie - so very true!!!
    And, I used to eat all the cereal part of my Lucky Charms first just so I could enjoy all the marshmallows last (with our any milk because I never put milk on cereal:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No milk in cereal? But then your marshmallows can't get all slimey. :)

      Delete
  5. I need those lucky charms, I love the human cat LOL, and the movie meme so sums up my nights! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh the cat pretending to be a human- I'm dying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few weeks back I was at a friend's house for dinner and a group of us decided to go out... at 1.30am. We didn't get to the club until 2am, and I just remember thinking "I am way too old for this!" Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny, I don't think there is anywhere near where I live that is open that late. Bars and clubs close at 2am. But I am sure in the bigger cities like Philly and Pittsburgh there are places open really late. Bar/alcohol laws are really strict/dumb here.

      Delete
  8. Oooh I love these. One reason I love FB is that my intellectual friends can post and debate some of the more controversial pictures; but ugh, there are SO many closed-minded morons who don't know how to have a civil conversation! Vaccines, public ed, religion...I love debates! But only with smart people lol.

    Also I like to purposely draw on the board REALLY badly and then tell students, "This is supposed to be a ..." They love thinking I'm a terrible artist and we all laugh about it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I have found most people on MY FB feed who want to debate those things are closed minded and NOT smart. I know of two people I am FB friends with who do not vaccinate their children and if they ever tried to debate me I wouldn't even try because you can't make people NOT be stupid.

      Are you a bad artist???

      Delete