A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Currently...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

It's been awhile!
Here is what's going on in my life...



Current book: Freakonomics! I love the podcasts and I love the books. Tell me these chapter titles wouldn't suck you in too...

HOW IS A STREET PROSTITUTE LIKE A DEPARTMENT-STORE SANTA?
WHY SHOULD SUICIDE BOMBERS BUY LIFE INSURANCE?
WHERE HAVE ALL THE CRIMINALS GONE?



Current music: I was digging Katy Perry's Super Bowl performance. Makes me want to listen to some of her old school songs!



Paul: "Why is she dancing with vegetables?"
Me: "Those are beach balls and sharks!!!!"


Current guilty pleasure: These are called snowballs. They are from Aldi. They taste like heaven wrapped in powdered sugar.





Current number of Friends episodes we watched in the past week: 26 (All of Season 1 + 2 more episodes)

Current drink: Water. I have been trying to drink 4 of these bad boys a day. Key word: TRYING.



Current favorite show: We have graduated from playing Jeopardy on the XBox to watching Jeopardy. We love it!



Current need: A good night's sleep. This melatonin is supposed to help but it hasn't yet.

Current triumph: Holding my shit together this past week.




Current wish list: To eat Chinese food for dinner every night.




Current bane of my existence: Not being able to sleep.



Current most annoying celebrity: Easy. I'm still on the "I can't stand Rosie Perez" train. The View was so much better without her.

Current indulgence: Eating what I want when I want it. I have been doing that a lot lately.

Current food: "Everything" bagels.

Current things I am thankful for: Having Paul home.

Current excitement: The new season of Survivor starting in 2 weeks!!!!!



Tell me something "current" about you!

11 comments:

  1. I love that you love Jeopardy!
    Hey, how is your knee/IT band doing? Hoping w/ the rehab, rest and cutting back a bit it's gotten better. Do you still see the chiro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not pulsate like crazy like it used to, but it is still not 100%. Gonna keep working at it!

      Delete
  2. I love watching Jeopardy but I cannot do it with Adam. He shouts the answers immediately and I usually need a few seconds to think about it! I guess that would make me a bad Jeopardy contestant! Can you imagine the pressure of a daily double if you're down?! I'd faint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I am the DD Queen.... as in, I always wager it all! (Not that I get it right!)

      Delete
  3. I drank a TON of diet soda in the hospital! It was my weakness. Back on the water train....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always amaze me with the strength you have. I suck in all ways at being a care giver and even sympathy with my husband.
    I didn't know a new season of Survivor was fixing to start - nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have turned into Survivor freaks! This is supposed to be a good season, too. According to Jeff Probst, anyway. If he doesn't like a season much, he doesn't hype it up. But he has been hyping this one up!

      Delete
  5. OMG, I just said that the other day about Rosie Perez. Honestly, I didn't even know she was anybody before the view. I still don't know who that blonde lady is either. The view has gone down hill for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always reads off cue cards and sounds like she's hyperventilating when she's trying to make a point. Today she was trying to tell everyone what cholesterol is. It was so painful to listen to. HOW DOES THAT WOMAN HAVE A JOB ON THE VIEW???

      The blonde is Nicole Wallace, who was the communications chief during Bush's administration and was the senior adviser for the McCain-Palin campaign. However, Nicole could not STAND Palin. I do like Nicole- she is really smart and even though she is a republican, she is very liberal on social issues, which gives her more street cred.

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed the half time show, too! I usually don't like them, but her sets and everything were so great and I loved Bruno Mars and Missy Elliot joining in! I don't even really like Katy Perry...but I did love the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an ENTERTAINER, I think that is why so many liked the show even if they weren't really into Katy originally. I mean, PAUL freaking liked the show lol. Now that's saying something.

      Delete