1. Install my very own a copy machine in my classroom. (My room is like 5 miles from the copy room.)
3. Eat fresh salmon at least twice a week.
4. Build a huge privacy fence around my yard so the cats can go outside and play.
5. Travel! I believe our top destinations are: Hawaii, Colorado, San Diego, & The US Virgin Islands.
6. Move to San Francisco. I love San Francisco!
9. Hire someone to clean our house(s).
10. Install a home gym, complete with a dumbbell rack, cable machine, smith machine, assisted pull up machine, incline benches, treadmills, spin bikes, and flat screen televisions!
11. Continue to use coupons and only shop at Kohl's when I have a 30% off coupon because even though I'm rich, I'm not stupid!
Finish the sentence: When I win the lottery....
I would buy a huge ranch for homeless cats!!! I would hire cat loving relatives and friends to play with the cats and get a contract with a cleaning service to cleam up after the cats and relatives.ReplyDelete
Haha, I love this post! I would do a million things, if I won the lottery, but number one would be to buy like 5 homes around the globe so I could travel AND decorate.ReplyDelete
Love your idea, Aunt Betty! OH Emily I will hire you to decorate my san francisco home too, okay??????? You and jake can stay there when Paul and I are traveling. ;)ReplyDelete
1. Buy a 500 acre ranch and have alpacas.
2. Hire a cleaning lady and a personal trainer.
3. Buy land and turn it into wildlife preserves instead of McMansion housing developments.
4. Set up a Grant so schools can have music teachers.
Sounds perfect, Andrea!ReplyDelete