A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, September 20, 2013

Some other blogs you might enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 

One of the things that got me interested in blogging was reading blogs. I don't know why, but peeking into someone else's life is a little fascinating to me. It's also handy to get ideas from other blogs- recipe ideas, workout ideas, nutrition ideas... There's just a whole lot of information out there and I love learning!

Then there are the fun/silly blogs I enjoy. Most of them are reality TV (aka Big Brother) related.

I know I have a "Blogs I Follow" section, but I wanted to post in a little more depth about some of my favorite blogs. Maybe you will enjoy them as much as I do!

Please comment below and share with me the blogs YOU follow! And if you have a blog of your own, share that as well. I am always looking for something new to read! Oh, and it doesn't have to be fitness related. I like reading about all things!



1. The Great Fitness Experiment - Fitness * Parenting * Life

2. House in the Heights - Home Improvement * Decor * DIY

3. Jun Dishes - Reality TV * Parenting * Life

4. Sweat Like A Pig - Lifting * Training

5. The Hungry Runner Girl - Running * Food * Life

6. Beauty Lies in Strength - Lifting * Fitness

7. Nia Shanks - Lifting * Fitness

8. Ask The Trainer - Lifting * Training

9. Ace Exam Preparation Blog - Personal Trainer Test Prep

10. Television B-Side - Reality TV * Big Brother



What blogs do YOU read???

No comments:

Post a Comment