Well, it's been a crazy emotional week. I am physically and mentally exhausted. I really don't feel like rehashing this entire weekend for all the internet to read. I know I am pretty open in my blog (I talk about pooping while running, for Pete's sake!), but right now I feel like maintaining a little privacy- for my sake but mainly husband's sake!
So instead of rehashing the whole weekend, I would like to make a list of some things regarding this past week/weekend that I'm extremely thankful for.
Today, I am thankful.
1. The doctors at Johns Hopkins Hospital, particularly, Dr. Gary Gallia, who is my 2nd favorite person in the world right now! (Paul is my 1st favorite person!)
2. The nurses at Johns Hopkins Hospital, particularly Abigail, who took AMAZING care of my husband. I <3 Abigail.
3. My family, especially my Mom and Dad.
4. All of my friends who have been incredibly supportive, particularly Maren, who was by my side whenever I needed her.
5. The wonderful cat sitters who watched our babies while we were away.
6. Being home with my husband.
7. Being home with my husband. (Had to say it twice since I am sooooo thankful for this!)
8. Having a job in which I have the benefit to take time off to take care of my husband. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a job in which they can do that
9. Having medical insurance. Wow. What a good thing to have.
10. ESPN and NFL Football. It makes Paul happy, which makes me happy.
Happiness is not the absence of problems. It's the ability to deal with them.
What are you thankful for this week/weekend?
Post a Comment