A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Upper Body/Core-centric Deck of Cards Workout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Since my dumb knee has been bothering me, I have been coming up with ways to train around it. Normally my Deck of Cards Workouts feature kettle bell swings, mountain climbers, jump squats, burpees, lunge switches, and lots of other knee-angering-exercises. A few days ago, I got a little creative and came up with a Deck of Cards Workout that focused on mainly the upper body and core. (I threw in some squats because as long as I focus on using my glutes, squats don't bother my knees.)






This workout will engage your glutes, core, 
shoulders, chest, and triceps!



I thought I would go through the deck twice, but I only made it through once! I was pretty darn tired and I'm sure I'm going to regret doing 100 push ups...


Any other suggestions for exercises to incorporate into my upper boy/core-centric Deck of Cards Workouts???

No comments:

Post a Comment