A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, September 13, 2013

When did I start wearing PJs all day???


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Confession: If I am at my house and I'm not teaching piano lessons and I don't have company over, I AM IN MY PAJAMAS. I wear either legitimate pajamas, or lounge pants/t-shirts that are probably good enough to wear to Wal Mart but nowhere else.

Last night I was wondering, when did I stop getting DRESSED???Granted, I shower each and every day, and I put on CLEAN pajamas, but they are pajamas nonetheless.

When I was a kid I got dressed. I am pretty sure I got dressed when I was in college- even if I was just lounging around my dorm room. After college, when I lived in my apartment, I think I got dressed... but I really can't remember for sure!!

I did a poll on my Facebook page. It turns out that 95% of those who responded wears PJs or sweats when at home. I feel better.

But sometimes I feel bad. Practically the only time I see my husband is when we're at home, and all he ever sees me in is PJs! I wear dresses and get pretty done up for work most of the time, yet I don't even try to look presentable for my husband! I do have some cute jammies, but they're never clean at the right time, or I put a huge sweatshirt over them, or there's cat hair all over them...


If you're at your house, do you get dressed?

Scroll down if you want to see some pictures of really cute cats in pajamas....

No comments:

Post a Comment