Excuse my runners feet!!!
3. I had a delicious bowl of Autumn Squash soup at Panera Bread. I suggest you try it. I can't attest to the healthfulness of it, as it is one of those creamy soups, but just grab a cup and figure it into your food plan for the day.
4. Paul and I are now watchers of Survivor. Since Big Brother is over, we need another cheesy reality show to watch, and Survivor fits the bill!
5. Ever since we got back from Baltimore, Basic has not left me alone. Every chance she gets, she curls up on my lap to sleep. I'm not complaining, except when she bites me!
6. I am looking for a pair of brown-ish ankle boots with a heel, but they have to look right and they have to be the right price. I'm not even sure what I would wear them with other than skinny jeans... and I don't even own any skinny jeans. Oh well, I will keep my eye out for the perfect deal!
9. Speaking of pesky insects, I have been getting eaten alive by mosquitoes this summer. I can't workout in my backyard unless it's the morning. Otherwise, they get me. Yesterday, one even flew in my car and bit me on the ankle! There was blood! These mosquitoes this year are NUTS.
10. I've been falling asleep with the bedroom window open and it's glorious!
Tell me something random about your week!