1. The Oxymorons Improve Troupe. This is the group my friend Randy belongs to. They are hilarious! Every second Sunday, they perform at ABC Brewery in Harrisburg. Tickets are usually $7 for what turns out to be about an hour and a half of laughs. Check them out on Facebook for more details about where you can catch a show!
2. Grahamfuls! Oh my word, they are so yummy! They remind me of eating cocoa and grammies as a kid! (Cocoa and grammies is then you heat up some chocolate milk and dip graham crackers with peanut butter in it!) Sadly, I got them at Amelia's, which makes me fear they have been discontinued... I hope not! Ps. Check out this blog. Dang, that girl HATE Grahamfuls! Well, I think she just wants people to know they are not the most wholesome thing to eat because they contain a fair amount of sugar. I consume Grahamfuls after a workout, though. And guess what my body needs after my workout? SUGAAAAH!
3. Running! I have not been running as much because apparently my body (well, my knee, to be exact), does not want me to do a ton of running! But lately I have been getting back into it, and it feels SO good to get in some miles!
4. Catchphrase! Our friends brought this game to our last game night and it is a TON of fun. One of the best parts is that you don't need paper, pencils, dice, or tons of equipment. Just this:
5. Orange is the New Black on Netflix. The actresses on this show are SO TALENTED. Every episode has at least one "OMG" moment when you're thinking, "They did NOT just do/say/show that." We're about halfway through the season and I'm going to miss it once we've watched all thirteen episodes.
6. Playing the Piano. Confession: I never play the piano. (Unless I'm at work or demonstrating something at a piano lesson.) But I recently bought a book for a student and I am having so much fun playing from it! The music is easy enough that I can play it without really practicing, but it is difficult enough that I have to think and concentrate to play it correctly at the appropriate tempo.
7. Angel Food Cake! I use it to make a healthIER strawberry shortcake.
8. Nia Shank's blog. It's a no-nonsense zone!
Previous Things I'm Loving Posts
8 Things I'm Loving RIGHT NOW! 8-11-13
8 Things I'm Loving RIGHT NOW! 7-20-13
What are you loving RIGHT NOW?