1. Pet, Bath, and Beyond. We took Jelly there a few weeks ago because he had some matting in his fur. He got a bath, a good brushing, and his nails clipped. He looked BEAUTIFUL and all the grease was gone from his coat. He was so soft. Leanne, the cat groomer, is excellent. She takes her time and gives the animal a break if they need to de-stress. It is very apparent that she puts the needs of the cat first.
2. My new recipe for Proatmel PLUS! My original recipe was 1/2 c. water, 1/4 c. rolled oats, 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder. Here is my NEW and IMPROVED extra protein-y recipe:
3. The Conjuring. This movie is SCARY! It is not gory. I compare it to Paranormal Activity, Insidious, or The Amityville Horror. It's what you can't see in this movie that makes it really terrifying!
4. These books! During my research on becoming a personal trainer, I found Joe Cannon's website, which has become a fabulous research tool for me. I ordered a few books he has written to help me in my journey to becoming a trainer.
5. Dollar General. I forget about this place, and it's right up the street! My recent finds: black hair ties for $1 (there's about 15 in a pack!), nail polish remover for $1.25, and Cover Girl mascara for $4! Skip Target, go to DG!
6. Milk! I have been craving milk so much lately. Sometimes I mix in some protein powder, but most of the time, I drink it plain, in a nice big cup. Or if I'm feeling fancy, a wine glass!
7. Pull ups! I sense a "Favorite Exercise" post coming up... I've seen pull ups described as "squats for your upper body". I'm trying to work on my back and my arms, so pull ups are a must.
8. This Article: Healthy Exercise vs. Compulsive Exercise by Jodie Glasspool. I know, not everyone can be blessed with the need to over exercise, but I can definitely relate to this article! It is a good thing to read to keep yourself in check!
Previous Things I'm Loving Posts
8 Things I'm Loving RIGHT NOW! 7-20-13
What are you loving RIGHT NOW!?