Thank you to Amanda @ Running With Spoons for this Thinking Out Loud link up!
This is the post where I just talk about random shit and hopefully you will find it entertaining...
1. After Thanksgiving, Paul and I decided that there was no reason we should have to wait until next Thanksgiving for more turkey. So we bought one for .49 cents per pound, and the other day, Paul roasted it!
Not bad for his first foray!
I ate the two legs pictured for dinner. I call that day, "The Day I Ate Too Much Protein."
At least I have a reason to be eating the leftover homemade cranberry sauce
my Auntie Eileen gave me at Thanksgiving! Open faced turkey-cran sandwich!
2. I think I am too late in asking for this for Christmas, but isn't it so ME!?
3. Paul and I drink seltzer water now! I am about as addicted to it as I was to diet soda. So please don't tell me it is bad for you, or I will be sad.
4. Hey, there's actually a reason I feel like I want to bite Jelly and say things like, "I want to eat you, Jelly!!!" See, I am not crazy! Check out the article:
This is Jelly. Admit it. You want to EAT HIM!
5. During our game of Quiddler last night, Paul managed to spell the most epic word we have ever spelled during a game of Quiddler...
I don't care how old you are, that is FUNNY!
6. A couple years ago, I banned myself from shopping at Weis Markets. I temporarily lifted the ban after about a year of not shopping there. Well, as of 4:19pm on December 12, 2014, the ban has been REINSTATED INDEFINITELY. "I'll run into Weis," I say. "It'll be quick," I say. FALSE. The only thing slower than the checkout lines at Weis is my computer.
Tell me something random... Think Out Loud!
Do you ever want to bite/eat your baby or pet?
Are you a fan of seltzer water?
Do you hate Weis like me!?