Thank you to Amanda @ Running With Spoons for this Thinking Out Loud link up!
This is the post where I just talk about random shit and hopefully you will find it entertaining.
1. Scrabble on my phone. I used to be a solitaire girl through and through, but a few weeks ago, I downloaded Scrabble onto my phone. My life has been forever changed! Honestly, most nights I fall asleep in the middle of a game and Paul has to gently pry my phone from my hands when he goes to bed.
2. Living 2 minutes from Aldi. I have determined that I will always need to go to the grocery store. It seems like every time I come back, I realize I forgot something... or, Paul informs me that we are out of something. Thank goodness Aldi is close by!
3. Dateline and 48 Hours. This is what I watch when I decide to stay home and lift. Push ups are way easier when there is a murder to solve!
4. Our mini space heater. It gets really, really warm! I love blasting it on me while I'm stretching after a freezing cold run! This heater is small but mighty!
5. Dr G: Medical Examiner. I started DVR'ing this show again because I have missed it! This is going to sound gross, but I love learning about the body and the different causes of death. I also find Dr. G's voice to be very soothing and I want her to read me a book on tape.
6. Chocolate marshmallow cookies. These cookies from Aldi are AMAZING! I mean, chocolate + marshmallow... You can't go wrong!
A food photographer I am NOT. Don't let this shitty image fool you.
These cookies are HEAVEN in the form of SUGAR!
Also, relax, a little sugar will not kill you. Enjoy life. Eat some sugar. (SOME, NOT A TON!)
7. Freakanomics. I have been listening to the podcast for awhile now, so I figured it was time to check out the book. It does not disappoint! If my high school economics class was as interesting as this stuff, I maybe would have grown up to be an economist!
8. My foam roller. We are best friends right now.
Tell me something you are loving RIGHT NOW!