Yay! It's Thursday... which means it's a Thinking Out Loud link up with Amanda @ Running With Spoons. I sort of wrote this on the fly... I actually have a lot of lovely posts ready to publish, but they are too thought out and don't really fall under the umbrella of randomness that a Thinking Out Loud post deserves. So I'm really going to have to think out loud on this one... we'll see what comes out!
1. Pennsylvania got more snow last night and school is closed for like the hundredth time this winter. I am so sick of snow. Can someone who lives in Florida or SoCal or Hawaii please adopt me until May? I would really appreciate it.
2. My doctor gave me the go ahead to start running again! 5 minutes, then 7 minutes, etc... just to be sure it feels okay. He said running and other cardio will NOT hurt what he has done to my knee. It's just if I push myself too hard, I will feel it and I will know to stop. But it will not reverse the work he did on it. GOOD TO KNOW!
Not tomorrow. Thanks, snow!
3. Have you tried honey mustard wheat thins? They have changed my life!
4. Who out there plays Monopoly Deal? I talk about playing it with my husband a lot. We LOVE it. We even made our own versions of the game. If you are an avid Monopoly Deal player, try these versions we made up!
9 Banger - Deal 9 cards instead of 5. Take 4 actions each turn instead of 3.
You need 4 sets to win instead of 3.
5 in a Row - You must use your cards in the order you pick them up.
Wailwoads Wild! - All railroads are wild cards! Even the properties that are
only half railroads! Same rules as 9 banger except you need 5 sets to win!
Efficient - This is my favorite way to play. Normal Monopoly Deal rules except
you don't have time to think about your turns. You need to think on the fly and go, go, go!
Paul hates this version and never plays it with me.
5. Yesterday, I taught for 2 hours with a pile of puke in my room. Yup. Kid threw up at 1:15, puke still there at 3:15.
Tell me something random... think out loud!