A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WIWIAW (What I Wish I Ate Wednesday)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... I recently let the cat out of the bag that I am not a fan of the WIAW posts. Maybe I am just mad that if I ever did a WIAW it would have to come in 2 installments because I eat so damn much! I could be jealous that other bloggers are so good at making their food look yummy while my food photography is extremely sub par. Anywayyyyyyy....

I thought I'd do something fun. I'll show you what I wish I ate on Wednesday. There will be no overnight oats, almonds, smoothies, or Quest bars in this post.

PS. I know it's not Wednesday, but if I post this tomorrow, you will be sooooo sick of looking at food pictures!



Breakfast: pancakes, real butter, real syrup, real bacon, a big glass of orange juice and a big glass of 2% milk.




Lunch: tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons, a side of guacamole and corn chips, Diet Coke


Obviously, I would want a much bigger portion than what is pictured above!




Two diet cokes? Don't mind if I do!


Snack: Auntie Anne's pretzel with a large lemonade


Original PretzelLemonade

Whenever I go to the mall and walk by Auntie Anne's, I always think, "Dang, I wish I could just eat crap and then go try on jeans like a normal person."


Dinner: Chinese buffet... including, but not limited to: General Tso's chicken, lo mein, pork fried rice, and egg rolls




Dessert 1: Sticky Bun Sundae


I've always wanted to order this at TJ Rockwell's but I never have room after dinner! 
Sometime, Paul and I have to make sure we go there and order DESSERT first!


Dessert 2: Forbidden Broadway Sundae


Chocolate cake, fudge, and ice cream. Oh. My. God.


Mmmmmmm... What a decadent day this would be!!!


Tell me, what do YOU wish you ate Wednesday?

30 comments:

  1. HAHA love it!!!!!
    Breakfast: buckwheat pancakes with fresh fruit, dark chocolate chips, and whipped cream; kona french press coffee and tropical juice
    Lunch: Reuben sandwich with a salad
    Dinner: Ribs, austrian potato salad
    Dessert: chocolate lava cake

    noms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Reubens! :) I never heard of "austrian" potato salad, I must google it!

      Delete
  2. Haha that is exactly what I do at the mall! I get 2 original and one almond auntie Anne's and a lemonade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun twist to WIAW (I'm not a big fan of this installment either!)!
    I love tomato soup especially with elbow macaroni! Yummmyyyy! I would also include Cracker Barrel's breakfast in my plan...I simply love their french toast!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought to put pasta in tomato soup buuuuut that is genius!! Yes anything Cracker Barrel fo sho!

      Delete
  4. Haha, this is so funny! Good job Meg! Go get yourself an auntie Annes pretzle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha OMG I saw the header for your post and thought I had the wrong day of the week...again! I really thought I was losing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought everyone would skip it if I actually posted it tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  6. Hahaha I love this! I would totally go for chocolate chip waffles. Chocolate with/in every meal. This post basically just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm I don't think I've had chocolate chip waffles since college! (Gulp 10 yrs)

      Delete
  7. How do those Auntie Anne's pretzels always smell so good?! There is also a waffle place at my mall that makes ice cream sundae's with big fluffy waffles. Every time I go I always think to myself "this is the time I will get one" but I never do. Next time I'm just going to do it... because....YOLO (<-- annoying but appropriate use).

    I eat guac and chips at least once a week... YOLO!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow those waffle sundaes... that should be my Dessert #3 :)

      Delete
  8. I thought I was completely losing it when I read Wednesday. I was thinking, "Uh oh! I was one day off the wrong way, this isn't good on a vacation!!" I'm glad it really is Tuesday.

    And, uh, grilled cheese croutons are a real thing?!?! I think I would go to food heaven if I ate those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I didn't know about them until I started to search for images of grilled cheese sandwiches and lo and behold... :)

      Delete
  9. 1. Brilliant. Much more interesting than a typical WIAW post.

    2. I also dream of eating grilled cheese. Which probably means I should just have one, but I'm still a little brainwashed from when I was training from my powerlifting comp last year and was told to have meat protein with every meal.

    3. SOFT PRETZELS. I'm from Philadelphia. We CARE about them there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally have a grilled cheese! Grilled cheese with a side of chicken. :)

      Delete
  10. Haha this cracks me up! I do participate in the WIAW posts because I love getting recipe ideas. I definitely do not share everything that I eat in a day because like you I eat a TON! My post would never end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should list all of it! See, that is one of the reasons I am not a fan is because when I see what people ate I think... wow, they HAD to have eaten more than that! Even if you have to split it up into 2 posts. ;)

      Delete
  11. OMG those Auntie PRETZELS! I HAVE NEVER EVER had one, but the cinnamon sugar always smells SOOOO FLIPPING GOOD - so good goood goooooddd!! I want. But I will never be able to eat it :( I guess that's kind of a blessing in disguise.

    And I am shocked - NO mac & cheese in your day?! Well, I guess that grilled cheese is kind of like mac & cheese, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could I foget mac and cheese!!!??? Why can't you eat a pretzel????

      Delete
  12. LOL...this might need to be a frequent post! I wish I ate all of those things!!!!

    Why does a grilled cheese match so perfectly with tomato soup?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favorite post ever. So much better than the other 10,000 WIAW posts in my Feedly right now. :) I don't know who came up with the idea of grilled cheese croutons, but I would marry whoever it was. And I would also marry that chocolate fudgy thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to marry ALL THE FOOD!! Yes, I am so sick of seeing pictures of overnight oats and Lara Bars.

      Delete
  14. Oh man this literally made me LOL!! I love it!!! I'm telling you this may start a new trend for WIAW bloggers everywhere!! In a perfect world...what I WISH I ate Wednesday would include a Belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream with bacon for breakfast with a vanilla latte, a giant cheeseburger with avocado and french fries with honey on the side for lunch, and shrimp pad thai with extra shrimp for dinner. Also...my body weight in Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Seriously so glad I found your blog! I see you've mentioned TJ Rockwell's in your post...I'm from Central PA, too!! (Well, I'm FROM NJ, but I live in Central PA :D) I love finding local bloggers! I look forward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I will check out your blog, too! Yes I was born and raised in Central PA. :)

      Delete
  15. This is awesome!!! If I did one of these posts you'd see peanut butter, pasta, and chocolate. Although I eat those things basically everyday... so I guess not much would change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm I have peanut butter and chocolate most days too!

      Delete