Yay! It's Thursday... which means it's a Thinking Out Loud link up with Amanda @ Running With Spoons. This means I can cop-out and just write a bunch of random stuff and it's OKAY!
1. I think my knee is getting better. Here is what it looked like the day after I got it scoped (Friday) and here is what it looks like exactly a week after surgery:
2. I finally registered for my ACE personal training exam. I was debating on whether to take the test within the next 2 months or wait until summer. Well, mother nature pretty much made the decision for me. Thanks to all of these snow days, I will not have any weekdays (non holiday ones) off work until summer. And those are the only days the ACE test is offered! (Which sort of confuses me... Shouldn't they offer it on the weekends!?) So I will be taking the test in June. THANKS, SNOW!
3. Speaking of snow....
I've had a lot of time on my hands due to all the freaking snow days we've been having this January.
Time to write ridiculous posts like this one.
4. Look what I'm going to make as soon as I can do proper cardio again!
I freaking love carrot cake.
It may be my favorite cake flavor.
5. While we're on the subject of food, look what my friend picked up for me at the UTZ factory in Hanover, PA. A huge barrel of JUST THE RYE CHIPS from various Utz mixes... party mix, pub mix, etc... I dipped some in guacamole last week and my mouth almost exploded from happiness. I am slowly but surely making my way through the barrel.
6. Do you ever watch TV shows just because you hate them? My hubby and I used to like Girls, but now we hate it. Yet we keep watching...
Your turn! Tell me something random. Think out loud...
What is your favorite cake flavor?
What's your favorite part of party mixes?
Any TV shows you watch even though you hate them?
How do I get pen off my leg?