A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Confessions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Confession: Over the past week, I have consumed approximately a can and a half of Diet Mountain Dew and 16 oz of Crystal Light Pomtini. Yes, these drinks are loaded with fake sugar. Yes, I gave up fake sugar. My excuse for cracking? I was sad. I was stressed. But I don't want to crack when life isn't going as planned. I need to be stronger. I'll try again. Next time I'm down in the dumps, I am going to try NOT to to reach for the sucralose and aspartame.


Confession: Ever since mid September, my workouts have had very little focus. I'm on no schedule and no regimen. I just do whatever I feel like doing and whatever my body can handle for the day. I look forward to getting back in a weekly schedule, but first, my body must cooperate.


Confession: Yesterday, I searched my pillowcase, hoping to find some little grey Basic hairs. I did not find any. 


Confession: I haven't logged my calories all week. I guess when I'm sad, it lowers my anal retentive tendencies.


Confession: We haven't mowed our lawn in weeks. It doesn't look too bad. But it's time. I'll still probably wait another week or two to do it.




Tell me one of your confessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment