A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!

I hope your day is filled with family, love, and yummy food!

Today we are going to my cousin's house to spend time with my dad's side of the family. I am so excited to see the whole crew... most of whom I only see a couple times a year.

I'm also excited to have stuffing and my Auntie Eileen's homemade cranberry sauce. There's nothing like it! Oh, and my mom's pumpkin pie!

Since I hate crowds and do most of my Christmas shopping online, I won't be out on Black Friday. This will basically be a long, cozy weekend with my boys... with a few exciting outings sprinkled throughout!

I hope you all have a great holiday!

7 comments:

  1. Have so much fun! Enjoy your day/weekend. <3 Drunk-snap me later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! We are having fish sticks for supper here, so jealous thinking about stuffing and pie and cranberry sauce, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving !! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Megan! Like you I ate, enjoyed time with family, and did not go shopping! Hope you had a wonderful day :).

    ReplyDelete