A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Weekly Workouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hey all!

Here is the recap of all the moving and shaking I did this week!


Saturday- 10 miles on the AT. The weather was gorgeous and I was feeling really good.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...br />

Sunday- Lifting @ Planet Fitness. I did this because I knew I should, not because I wanted to! I've been incorporating some of my PT exercises from my glutes back into my routine. Operation: Get my ass back!

Monday- Neighborhood 10k. I had a personal day so I didn't do this run until 3:45 pm. Fueled by a yogurt, cheezits, and anger, I ran a 10k around my hood at my exact PR pace from 5 years ago! I did not look at my watch until it clicked mile six. Then I added the .2 just to make it legit. 




Tuesday- 6 morning miles. Just a La La La run to start the week.

Wednesday- 4 morning miles and 4 trail miles after school. I wanted to take advantage of the gorgeous weather! I parked at Sherwood and did a mile south out and back and then a mile north out and back. Everything was bright green and the trail was lined with purple wild flowers.



Thursday- Lifting at Planet Fitness. I had been up since 2:30 so I was in a terribly sad mood. I thought I would run but my calves were a little tight... no clue why. Honestly, I was due to lift anyway and already ran 30 miles this week for no reason other than I felt like it. I went to the gym to lift and was happy about my decision.

Friday- 6 neighborhood miles. I felt good. I finally got some sleep. I love running.


How were your workouts this week?

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week of workouts! That has to be good for your soul! You look happy! -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running after eating yogurt makes me have to run to the bathroom just thinking about it :) Glad you got some good workouts in! I really, really need to get back in my gym habit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I did have to make a pit stop on the trail today...

      Delete
  3. Nice job on the workouts. The pics of the trail are amazing! My week was awesome. I ran x 3, cycled x 2, swam x 1, went hiking, and also did my rowing and lifted 4 days. Oh, and I did restorative yoga on my rest day which was super nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha jk Susan you know I want to be you. :)

      Delete
    2. Show off cuz why? you are the one running all the miles. My total miles with running was 9! And then I walked Annie 10 miles :) You are the one that is a rock star runner!

      Delete
    3. Yeah but you are the well rounded one. :)

      Delete
    4. ...well rounded because I get bored with running only! LOL.

      Delete
  4. I only got one workout in last week, but I did make my other goal of logging my food each day, so at least I made 50% of my intentions!

    I love the pics from your trail runs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey at least you did half!! Thanks, the trails are gorgeous!

      Delete