A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, May 10, 2019

Things I'm Excited for this Weekend! (Friday 5!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It's Friday 5!

Here are 5 things I'm excited for this weekend...

1. Seeing my friend Randy perform with Theater Harrisburg in Avenue Q at The Whitaker Center! I know Randy has wanted to be in this show for awhile, so I'm glad he finally gets to do it and I get to see him! Randy is a very talented singer, actor, and improv-er.

2. Trail running! I dunno where and I dunno when, but I will be. on. the. trail.

3. Hanging out with friends! I never regret time spent connecting with friends.

4. I have a personal day Monday! That's right, another three day weekend! I'm just psyched about that.

5. NOT having to teach. This year has been rough. I'm super excited to not have to be in my classroom for three whole days!

This my "I'm excited for the weekend but it's 5:30am" face!

What are you excited for this weekend?

13 comments:

  1. I'm excited for my trail race! And for all the emails I'm sure I'll get about other trail races now that I've signed up for one :)

    Having a Monday off is fantastic, way better than Friday in so many ways. Have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have an awesome race and then sign up for more! Happy weekend!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for Mothers Day :) A girl can get used to a little spoiling every now and then. Enjoy your time off. I bet you have a countdown calendar going at your house too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were a mom I would get excited for Mother's Day too! I am sure your family will spoil you like always and like you DESERVE! :)

      Me, count down??? Oh hell yes! 15.5 days left with students. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm excited to have a weekend with very little plans. It was a 3-day weekend last week here in the UK, but I was up in Edinburgh for it and with a lot of people. This weekend I'm hoping to just relax, clean my really disgusting room, and hopefully run (I busted up my pinky toe when in Edinburgh, but I might test it out tomorrow...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow! I hope your run goes well tomorrow. Do you think it was broken? I'm glad you have a relaxing weekend planned since it sounds like it's just what you need!

      Delete
    2. It was just a really bad blister (I often get pinch blisters on my pinky toes, but this was the first time I got a blood pinch blister), but I was worried at one point that it was infected (as it was so red and warm). But it seems to have thankfully resolved itself; I walked around yesterday without issues but taped it today for my run (just in case) :D

      Delete
  4. I too have a personal day in Monday and I am super excited about it! I hope you enjoy the improve show and your time at the trail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meranda! We keep scheduling our personal days at the same time. :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I am excited for Sunday because we are taking Annie on her first (short) hike. It's only 2 miles, but Rick and I also need to start breaking in our gear for Peru. Then I have requested we grill steaks and I got agreement! It's going to be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am jealous of your day! It sounds perfect! Peru!? I want to be you when I grow up. Let me know how the walk goes. I mean, you can text me pics of Annie anytime. ;)

      Delete
    2. I will SO be texting you some Annie pics from tomorrow! Game on, girl! I thought I told you about Peru. We are hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. We hike/camp for 4 days. But wer are there a total of 11 days. Can't wait (except I will miss Annie so much).

      Delete
    3. Wow you are going to have the best time!!!! Still waiting on those pics. ;)

      Delete