A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, May 3, 2019

Long time, no blog post!

Hey all! Long time, no blog post! I just wanted to check in and say, "Hi!"

I do have a post about how my running has been going, so look for that in the next couple days.

Onward!

I'll get the debby downer stuff out of the way first...

These past two weeks have been tough. There are some emotional things going on in my personal life and I am not dealing with them very well. I just let bad thoughts consume me. All of those bad thoughts make it a huge challenge to go to work each day and be a chipper music teacher for my students. (Spoiler Alert: I have NOT been a chipper music teacher!!!) In fact, some afternoons I feel so trapped in my classroom that I start crying in front of my students. The school year cannot be over soon enough.

Well dang it, I thought I had something positive to say! Maybe I don't? Oh yeah, I have a personal day on Monday so it's a three day weekend for me! I have no plans other than NOT setting my alarm and at least getting in one to two trail runs! Also, kitty cuddles and mowing the lawn.

How have you been!?


4 comments:

  1. Hang in there my friend. Wish we lived closer to sit and chat and split a bottle of wine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need my own bottle these days!!!! Hahaha jk I would split for you Susan. <3

      Delete
    2. Can I be invited? I don't drink so I won't be taking up any of the wine :D

      Delete
    3. FREAKING A WHY DON'T WE ALL LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN!?

      Delete