A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Fine. I'll blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hey all! I'm feeling a little chatty right now so I figured I'd pop in and do an on the fly post. I know I told you I'm busy the next couple days, but I guess I am not as busy as I thought I would be. My life right now is sort of like I'm either super busy or super don't know what to do with myself.

I did have a busy day but now I'm relaxing with some wine before dinner so at least I can say hi!

Yesterday, I slept in a little later than usual and only ran 4 miles. It's okay, I planned to run 4 on the trail after school. (Pics of that run tomorrow!) It's been raining so much in PA so I thought I should take advantage of a random Wednesday of no piano lessons and 70 degree weather!

Work has been tough this week. It's been hard to function for various reasons. There are only 13.5 days with students left. I know that sounds like the end of the year is sooooooo close, but it really isn't. There is so much going on and these final couple weeks are going to last forever.

I know a lot of people are jealous of teachers because we get 10 weeks off in the summer. I get it. 10 weeks off is AMAZING. But let me tell you, if I did not have those 10 weeks, I would not be a teacher. I would not be able to do it. All my teacher friends reading this know what I am talking about. If you're not a teacher and you don't understand, that is fine. Just trust me that as the years go on, it is getting more and more stressful to be an educator.

One thing I love about my work is my COLLEAGUES. Okay, let's just call them friends because that's what they are. I can't tell you how helpful it is to see a smiling face, get a hug, or have a conversation with someone during the work day. I am SO THANKFUL for my colleagues and work friends.

Okay, those are all my ramblings! I hope you all have a great Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday... WAHOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment