A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Go Get It, Ali & Kristina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tomorrow, my great friend Ali is running the BDR Marathon! She trained through the Florida heat and humidity and now she gets to celebrate by running her second 26.2 miles! It's YOUR day, Ali! I hope you can soak it all in and have the time of your life! I am excited that I don't have to cheer from afar this time.



There is another special runner who will be at BDR tomorrow, and that is my friend Kristina! She is running the BDR Half Marathon. This race is a stepping stone to her ultimate goal at the A1A Half Marathon. I know she is going to have a strong race!



There's going to be so many awesome women out on the race course tomorrow morning. I hope Cape Coral is ready for us!
Leave Ali and Kristina some love in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck ladies!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow morning. :) I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and fleet feet ladies! I know you'll all do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEE YOU SOON!

    PS: I totally forgot to ask if you saw a new season of Serial came out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to Ali, Kristina & Megan. Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan, you haven't heard from me for a LONG time, as I have been away...but I still read your blog and am hoping you achieved your "A" goal! (I tried to see your results but no such luck...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eugenia, I missed you! How are you? I hope all is well.

      Delete