A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Versatile Blogger Survey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lisa @ Running Out of Wine tagged me in this Versatile Blogger Survey. I don't know what "Versatile Blogger" means, or what these questions have to do with me being versatile... but since I am not running a ton these days, I have to have some content somehow, right!? Thanks for tagging me, Lisa!


1. What is something people might be surprised to learn about you? 

I don't have any friends from college. In college, I was either studying, practicing (music major!), watching Forensic Files in my room, or walking to the grocery store to rent videos. (Yes, I said RENT VIDEOS. I was in college from 2000-2004.)


2. Have you ever met anyone famous? 

I have met a lot of famous people! You can read about my crazy experiences here!


3. What is something you hope will never come back in style?

High waisted jeans because I hate non-elastic clothing over my stomach.


4. What is one thing on your travel must-see bucket list?

After talking with Paul's aunt, I have recently become obsessed with going on a European Riverboat cruise. I am also determined to go to Hawaii someday! 


5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

I suppose Jenna Fisher, since she is my doppleganger. 




6. Who is your favorite Disney princess?

I HATE DISNEY!!! Hey, this could have been my answer for #1!


7. What would you sing at karaoke night?

I feel like my voice would be perfect for the song Downtown by Petula Clark.


8. Who would you want to be stranded on a deserted island with?

Paul and the cats, of course! Can we go now???


9. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Oh, where do I begin!?

- People who are late
- People who are extra early
- People who walk slow
- Bad drivers
- Chewing and other mouth noises

Should I keep going?



10. What clothing item/accessory/shoes do you have way too many of in your closet?

I actually don't have a lot of one particular item. I used to love to shop for clothes and things, but I haven't really been into it these past several years. I guess I have a lot of purses I don't use.




Now, I will tag some other bloggers!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Have you ever met anyone famous? If not, who would you like to meet?

11 comments:

  1. Guess what? We want to take a riverboat cruise too!!

    I am pretty much over people being ignorant but acting like they know the facts. And also closed mindedness.

    I got back stage at a Scorpions concert the summer after high school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH!!!! Which cruises look good to you? I haven't looked into it deeply, but I figured if we are flying all the way to Europe we may as well take a looooong cruise. Time to start saving so we can go by the time we're 50!

      Paul says Scorpion is playing in Lancaster this summer, haha!

      Delete
  2. I have not researched a bunch either but a co-worker said cruising Russia is amazing!
    I really do love the Scorpions--brings back many HS memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok speaking of bad drivers, they are my pet peeve of the week! Yesterday someone in front of me came to a complete stop on the highway, for not apparent reason. Everyone started honking and eventually went around them, and as I passed them they decided to start moving again. It was crazy and so dangerous!
    You do look like Jenna Fisher!
    Thanks for playing along!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! :)

      That would have scared the crap out of me... ON our road trip we determined New Mexico drivers are the BEST.

      Delete
  4. Y'know, I think people who truly love showtunes and Broadway aren't big Disney fans. A student of mine is a big opera and Broadway fan and just doesn't enjoy Disney like other kids do...unless it's Disney on Broadway haha.

    You are TOTALLY Pam!! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you don't have college friends! You must've been much more studious than some of us.. ;) And I think you're a little late on the high-waisted thing. They're back, unfortunately. But I will not wear them. No way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but it is true about having no friends! Oh and I am in Vegas now and the trend is high waisted shorts that don't cover your bum!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh you and Pam could be twins! I can't wait to do the survey! I wish I knew someone who I look like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know who you look like! Her name is Kelly Goldsmith and she was on Survivor Africa. You remind me of her sooooo much. But you are prettier and FITTER!

      Delete