**I feel like I owe yas all a "life" update tomorrow. I have been struggling... Lack of sleep, stuck in a rut... maybe that's why I am feeling so negative lately. I don't like it, though!!! I need my old positive outlook back. Anyway, I will check in with ya tomorrow. But for now, things are getting NEGATIVE here on Meg Go Run...**
I'm about to get really complain-y, so go ahead and skip this post if you don't want any negativity in your day!
~*~THINGS I AM NOT
ENJOYING RIGHT NOW~*~
1. Blogs with ads that fly down in front of your face and make you close it before you read content. I realize some people use their blogs as income. I have nothing against that. But isn't the point of a blog for readers to read your content? How am I supposed to read content if I have an annoying ad hovering over top of it? It just really irks me. I've only been blogging for about two years... is it too early for me to be complaining about something like this?
2. Really long and/or slow lines at the store. I try very hard not to look annoyed when there is a cashier that is just taking forever. I realize it is not always that person's fault. The store could be understaffed, the computers may not be working... But I still get pissed that I am slightly inconvenienced. And it always happens when I don't take my pod casts with me.
3. Pick up trucks that ride your ass. I get it. You have a big truck. It is bigger than my little red car. Congratulations. But I'm still going to drive the speed limit.
4. People who are significantly late and seem to think it is no big deal. The older I get, the more I realize there are two types of people. No, it's not people who are on time and people who aren't on time. It's people who care about being on time and people who don't care. People who care about being on time generally are on time, and if they aren't, they give the person they are meeting a heads up as soon as they know they are running late. It is just common courtesy.
5. Busting your butt and feeling unappreciated. I'd love to go into this topic more but alas I have to be vague. But yeah, it makes me feel like a piece of shit.
And just to balance it out a little... something I am enjoying A LOT right now! Seriously, if you have cats, you must check out the link below....
Tell me something you are not enjoying right now!