A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, January 3, 2014

You may have missed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's back to work I... don't go!

Winter break has come to a close. It was back to the real world yesterday. But today? We have a snow day! I would be excited except that we have to make it up at some point. Oh well. I'm sure I will manage to enjoy the company of my kitties. Maybe I will even STUDY. (I reeeeeally need to study...)


The view from my bay window.


Before I move on with some new posts for 2014 (and I have a lot of awesome ones lined up for you!), I wanted to highlight some old ones you may have missed! I know, it's a little late for 2013 re-caps! Well too bad!! I am finally getting around to posting this!!

Also, in the comments below, please share a favorite post or two that you wrote in 2013! I'm sure we would all love to check out something we may have missed!


Here is some of my randomness from 2013.... Enjoy!


The Stability Ball- And PC's Tips! - Check out the last video. It's my silly husband. 
I think he is hilarious! (Although I am biased!)



A late night Wal-Mart date. - Crazy things happen in Wal Mart after 10pm!





Shitty Runs - This is not where I talk about pooping in this woods.



I've temporarily lifted my ban on Weis Markets. - I can be stubborn. You will learn this.



The Top 10 Joys of Owning My Cats - Featuring the late, great, Basey Girl!




"Going" on a Run - This is where I talk about pooping in the woods.


Share a favorite post or two that you wrote in 2013!
Or if you don't blog, some other random-ness from your year!

8 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your snow day! I must go read the poopy posts now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to catch up on these!

    I linked a bunch of old posts earlier this week, but here's two I really love:

    http://www.abkruns.com/2013/06/smile-youre-running.html
    http://www.abkruns.com/2013/08/you-know-youre-runner-when.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Ali! I shall check those out. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm new to your blog, so thank you for sharing past posts! I look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I had to go back and read the Walmart post. That one's a classic! I have a lot of "dates" there as well. :-)
    I'm not sure if I have one particular post that stands out real well, since my blog is so new...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's how you know you've been married awhile... You don't want to actually go on a date and spend money on a dinner or movie, so errands become dates!

      Delete