A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Top 10 Joys of Owning MY Cats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 1. I'll never again enjoy a glass of milk or a piece of chicken without the pathetic, pleading eyes of Christmas cast upon me.


Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!?


2. My dining room chairs look like this:




3. Speaking of the dining room, there's a litter box in it.




4. At any point in my day, I could come across a precious sight like this:


Or this:


Or this:


Or this:


Aw heck, here's some more...






5. There's always a cat ready puke on my $100 Boston Marathon jacket.




6. I can't sleep past 6am without barricading the closet door. (The cats scratch it to wake us up.)




7. They make me laugh!






8. It is not uncommon to find massive amounts of cat hair collected in the corners just moments after we vacuum.




9. They feel so at home that they don't mind drinking from our water glasses... even though they have their very own cat fountain.



Christmas will do absolutely ANYTHING for milk.



10. They love the crap out of us and we love the crap out of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment