A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Survey Responses

A couple weeks ago, I posted a two question survey for Meg Go Run readers to fill out. The main purpose of the survey was to see if people enjoyed other topics besides running. Specifically, I wondered if people cared that a lot of times I write about my day to day life.

I was hoping to get more responses, but I did get 42! So thank you to everyone who to the time to answer!

Let's break down the results!

Question 1: What are your favorite topics to read about on Meg Go Run?


As you can see by the results, most of my readers enjoy Day to Day Life posts the most! Running is a close second. Many people checked several boxes, so even though some people did pick Issues Facing America and True Crime, I don't think anyone picked just those. Does that make sense?

It also looks like some of you would like some guest posts from Paul I will try to make that happen! He is quite funny and has done guest posts before.

Here's a more specific breakdown:


Running
69.05%
29

Lifting
28.57%
12

Cats
40.48%
17

Day-To-Day-Life
88.10%
37

Issues Facing America
19.05%
8

True Crime (aka MURDERS)
16.67%
7

Guest Posts by Paul
40.48%
17
Total Respondents: 42

Question 2: What are your least favorite topics to read about on Meg Go Run?



No one picked Day to Day Life! Whew! True Crime, Issues Facing America, and Lifting are the least favorite topics of readers, which makes complete sense to me. I try to post my political rants and true crime geek outs on Sundays because I know less people care about those topics and less people read that day. So I think it works out...

Here's a more specific breakdown:


Running
8.82%
3

Lifting
29.41%
10

Cats
17.65%
6

Day-To-Day Life
0.00%
0

Issues Facing America
32.35%
11

True Crime (aka MURDERS)
50.00%
17

Guest Posts by Paul
2.94%
1
Total Respondents: 34
Thanks to everyone who answered my survey!

14 comments:

  1. Haha, I actually said I liked the "true crime" stuff..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap! I never filled out your survey. I don't like true crime stuff because it gives me anxiety. I do like seeing your posts about lifting though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know what to say about luftinh. It probably doesn't help that I'm stuck in a little bit of a rut!

      Delete
  3. I have to confess that I didn't answer the second question... I saw each option and thought.. no, I like each and every one of them, can't pick one to not like!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I noticed some people didn't answer the second one!

      Delete
  4. I don't remember an option for graphs... because I like graphs!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Nice!!! I still mean to write about jonbenet! Do you have any "favorite" cases?

      Delete
    2. My favorite case is Jonbenet and I am interested in learning more about Maura Murray now! I like when you introduce us to crimes I have never heard of.

      Delete
    3. JonBenet is my fav too!!!!! I hope you are having fun researching Maura Murray. If I had the choice of knowing what REALLY happened in both of those situations, I would find it hard to pick... I guess I would pick JonBenet!

      Delete
  6. I, for one, want MORE true crime stuff from you. I love when you post about a crime I'm unaware of and then I go down the internet rabbit hole reading about it!! And I LOVE when you give your input and theory on it, too. I hope you still post those even though apparently I'm the only one who loves them lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I think maybe it's just the people who answered the survey who aren't that into true crime! I didn't realize so many people enjoyed it! Now I have an idea for a new post...

      Delete