Hey all! I am linking up with Fairytales and Fitness!
Last week, San @ The In Between Is Mine posted her Reverse Bucket List. A reverse bucket list is a list of things you never want to do. It was hilarious and thought provoking, so I thought I would post my own Reverse Bucket List.
Can you guess what's on my Reverse Bucket List?
I won't keep you in suspense...
- Go to Disney World. I know people love Disney. I am glad they love Disney and I hope they bask in their Disney loving and are able to visit. However, it is just not for me and I know I would simply not enjoy it.
- Take a cruise. For awhile, I really thought I would enjoy a cruise! And I think 30 year old Megan really would have liked it. But 36 year old Megan is a lot more high strung and controlling. I know I would feel trapped. I would not feel relaxed. I'd worry about getting in lines to disembark or reembark early. I'd worry we wouldn't get a place at dinner or a show. It is my own faults that will cause me to not enjoy a cruise.
- Join a book club. I enjoy reading but it never crossed my mind to join a book club. I don't think I would like the expectation to have read something by a certain date.
- Sky dive (or any other extreme activity). This is something 20 year old Megan would have liked. But as I got older, I got more catastrophic.
- Run 100 Miles. I have friends who have done multiple 100 milers. I have seen them train and heard about their races. I respect the distance and I don't have the desire to put in the time and the tax on my body to do something that extreme. I did a 50 miler once and I believe that's as far as I will go.
- "Go off sugar". As an athlete, my body needs sugar- the good kind and the bad kind. As someone who suffered from disordered eating in the past, totally eliminating something from my diet is not a good idea for me. I currently have a healthy relationship with sugar and I hope I maintain that relationship for the rest of my life!
- Tweet. I do too much on social media as it is! I will leave the Tweeting to Paul!
- Have kids. I've known for over 10 years now that they're not for me. Luckily, I deeply love my nieces and nephews. Also, I have hundreds of current students and thousands of past students. My life is already full of kids, even if they aren't my own!
That's all I can think of for now! I'm sure as soon as I post this I'll think of more...