A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Weekly Workouts


Hola! I had a great week!
Does anyone read these!?

Saturday- 8 treadmill miles.  My plan was to do 6 but I felt so good that I kept going!

Sunday- 4 treadmill miles and 5 miles on the AT with Bree. It was a beautiful day for a trail run and it was great to spend time with Bree!



Monday- Lifting at Planet Fitness and 3 treadmill miles. I wanted to run more but I already ran a lot this week and it's only Monday!


Tuesday- 6 miles on the AT with friends. We parked at the top of Peter's Mountain and did an out and back. Then we did a New Year shot of bourbon!



Wednesday- 6 miles at Planet Fitness. I did a progression run, working my way up to a 6:58 mile! I needed some super endorphins to get my psyched to go back to work. I can only get super endorphins from a sub 7 min pace. ;)

Thursday- Lifting at Planet Fitness. No other cardio. I was a good girl.

Friday- 6 mile progression run on the treadmill. My alarm went off at 6 instead of 5:30. WTF!? I still got in my workout!

How were your workouts this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hello! I was internet hopping a couple of months ago and came across your blog (I honestly could not tell you what path I took...), so yes, I'm reading these logs! :D

    (I feel like I should be introducing myself somehow, since I don't have a blog to link back to? My name's Cynthia and I'm envious of your puzzle-skills.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia! Thanks for reading and thank you for introducing yourself! Sometimes I don't know how I find blogs either! It is fun to find new things to read though. Do you like puzzles???

      Delete
    2. I don't do them very often--as I live in a houseshare at the moment so there isn't space in my room--but I have a Disneyland 60th anniversary puzzle living back at my parent's. I'm hoping to get my own place this year, so hopefully then I'll be able to conquer that puzzle!

      Delete
  2. YES--I always read your weekly workouts! And I am always impressed at your mileage! Great job, my friend. This week for me was: 3 days walking, 1 day running, 2 days spinning, 2 days swimming (yes, I know that adds up to 8...one of the days I walked was a spin day--I had to get out and get fresh air). Also 4 strength and 4 yoga sessions! Ab workout at comedy show in Denver last night. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what comedian did you see? You ran? I thought you were taking the winter off?

      Delete
  3. :) I read it! True confession, I have never tried bourbon. I have just learned that Kahlua tastes amazing in hot chocolate (especially the salted caramel flavor). I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell the difference between bourbon, whiskey, and scotch. I like them all and they all taste the same to me! I do not like Kahlua or any other chocolat-y type alcohol.

      Delete