A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Girls Day w/ Louis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
About once every month or two, me and my girlfriends get together for a girl's night or a girl's afternoon. Along for the fun are my fellow music teachers: Karen, Cat, Laveena, and Andrea.

This past Sunday, we had an EXTRA SPECIAL girl's day at Andrea's house because we got to meet her new baby boy, Louis!!!!!

Louis! 
Isn't he perfect?

We all took turns holding the baby. He was so light and just slept the whole time. Once in awhile he'd make a cute baby noise, but for the most part, he was content to just sleep while we passed him around.

Nana Karen was in her ELEMENT!!!!
I remember when she found out Andrea was pregnant. She immediately started weeping because she was so happy for her!

Most of the conversation revolved around mothering and babies, which of course I had nothing to contribute to! I'm now the only one in our group without a kid... That's okay, I'm content to be Auntie Megan!

Karen, Andrea, Louis, Me, Laveena, and Cat

I'm so thankful to be friends with such strong women!

1 comment: